Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

odd question

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

DD is 6 months and if i put her on the floor to play the dogs bother her. i grabbed ds pack and play from my moms. he rarely used it and its been sitting there for like 5 years. well my mom has 3 dogs. 2 males that my dog does not like. well i brought it in and my dogs went after it! how can i clean it to get the other dogs scent off?

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jupiter5
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM

get a cleaner from a pet store with enzymes that remove the specific dog odors, im no expert but i know some cleaners can magnify amonia scents so its best to stay away from bleach and the like, also try cleaning it multiple times, or just train your dog to be calm, also you should probably train it not to bother the kid too...thats just responsible pet ownership. good luck!

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Ozium that thing and let it sit outside for a day or so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Maybe try lysol wipes or something. Good luck

Lindsayhoy0612
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM

they arent bad to her. normally they get done on the floor and "army crawl" over to her and just watch her. very protective

Quoting jupiter5:

get a cleaner from a pet store with enzymes that remove the specific dog odors, im no expert but i know some cleaners can magnify amonia scents so its best to stay away from bleach and the like, also try cleaning it multiple times, or just train your dog to be calm, also you should probably train it not to bother the kid too...thats just responsible pet ownership. good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)