Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does anyone else love their husband?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 99 Replies
2 moms liked this
All these posts (some I'm sure are fake) are so sad,I can't believe how many women stay with these terrible men. Now don't get me wrong, we have argued and left the house angry (for a couple of hours at most) but he has never talked to other women behind my back, he has never cheated on me. My husband genuinely loves me and has treated me like a queen. Every woman deserves that, for those who love their husband let us know, for those who are in these sad situations let's give them the strength to find the man that will treat them like the queen they are!
So happy to see so many!! I have been with my husband for 6 years, married 3. I hope we make it to 40+ like some others on here. So many inspirational loves, it takes hard work for two people to stay in love so long.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM
4 moms liked this

Truly Madly Deeply! 30 yrs together married 28! He's my Happily-Ever-After!

Billsbabygirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my husband :) endlessly. I am absolutely head over heels in love with him. He cherishes me and spoils me and loves on me constantly. We have an amazing relationship. !!
HPfanatic
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I do lol
nsparky1964
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
He's my heart and soul..I love that man like crazy! Took me almost 46 yrs to find him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my husband with all my heart. He respects me and loves me too=) we have had our arguments and we get irritated with each sometimes but weve never cheated or bashed each other to anyone.
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
He's my one and only ;) been together 8 yrs and married for 5. He is an amazing husband, father, and human being and I know how blessed I am to be loved so completely by my awesome man ;)
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Yes, I love my dh very much.  I would not be with him if I did not.

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
5 moms liked this

Every woman thinks exactly like you...until see finds out that her husband has a fake FB account, a Match.com account, a cell phone she didn't know about, and black lacy thongs that don't belong to you under the seat of his car.

I feel the same way about my husband that you do. I love him, I trust him, but I am not so naive to think that it could never happen to me.

lucsch
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey, I have one of those guys! We've been married 30 years!

They DO exist. Don't look in a bar--look in a church.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally in love since I was 15.
7 years married.
2 beautiful boys!

Not all men are dogs! There IS one out there.
He inspires me to better myself and to speak my mind. He loves me unconditionally. He has never given me a single reason to doubt his loyalty. I Iove this man with all my heart!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)