Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ughh,

NO! Soo I hate being the shitty friend venting on CM about my best friend, but lately she is MAKING ME INSANE.

Her:

single

no job

she gets 10,000 a month for beloning to a tribe

no kids

Me:

living in poverty

single

2 kids, 1being special needs

2 jobs

school

hardly any assistance

So Im talking to her on facebook and shes talking about how I need to go clubbing with her tongiht (ha, right!) and Im like man I just have no money, we have no food right now and its just tough but maybe sometime next month we can get together (she lives two hours away, but we talk EVERYDAY) So Im talking to her and Im like I really need some REAL food, this lettuce and italian dressing gets old after a few days. and shes like OMG I know exactly what you mean girl...

whatever bitch. you are always talking about going to this restraunt or having some expensive steaks,

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND QUIT SAYING THAT THINKING  IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER, because IT DOES NOT!

Sorry, Imjust so irritated with her lately. She seems to think I have 10k a month to go blow as well. Shell say things like "ughh I need a massage sooo bad, Im sooo stressed out" 

Her schedule through out the week is getting nails done, hair done, massages, facials, shopping, meeting up with friends for lunch, dinner, drinks, whatever.. going to hawaii.. the list goes on. ITS RIDIC!

Really what would their possibly be to stress out about?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Replies (201-204):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:52 AM

I live in an area of several tribes..NOBODY i know on these tribes make 10k a month, much less a year. Some get a yearly stipend ...because they are native american with a certain tribe.....Must be a San Diego thing...

You need new friends....quit lettin the superficial ones get to you, and find mommy friends that are REAL and can be honest.

ElizabethGracie
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:25 AM

So she gets $120,000 a year for belonging to a tribe?And she can do whatever she wants with it?

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you."

Namaste09
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:19 AM

I think you need to get another friend to talk to everyday. That can manybe relate to you more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:18 AM

But on the flip side of that it's hard for people who aren't struggling to know how to be there for people who are.I'm not saying you shouldn't feel the way you do, just saying that it's hard to know what to say.

I grew up very poor. Most of my family and friends are still poor. I'm FAR from rich, but not struggling. Just average. In order not to hurt their feelings, I have to hide everything. I have to make a point to make sure they know that if I'm wearing a name brand, it's because I got it from the Salvation army...or else they go around talking about me behind my back. And I know they do because it always gets back to me.

It's tough to be on both sides of that conversation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN