Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you like to win a $25 Walmart gift card? *WINNER ANNOUNCED!*

Posted by   + Show Post

I won a $25 Walmart gift card in a drawing at my babywearing group, and I'd like to give away to someone who needs or wants it. I don't care what you use it for, and there are no stipulations for entering. Post as many times as you'd like, because each post is one entry. I will choose a random winner Sunday, January 20th by 7pm EST. The winner will have to provide me with her email address and name, and I will send the card to her through email. Also, please don't post Anon, because it's hard to tell who you really are, and then if I give the card away to the wrong person, I could never know :(.

Just wondering...$25 isn't much to some, but a lot to others. What would you use it for?

EDITED:

Thank you all for playing! I never imagined this kind of response. I hope I can do something like this in the future. 

According to Random.org, the winner is #82, SammysMomma!

Congrats and thank you everyone! 

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Replies (1061-1066):
iwilliams76
by Irene on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I'd love it!!! I need baby stuff!

Nikkijessie
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM

i would use it for pampers and wipes

audreesmama
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I will PM you! According to Random.org, you're my winner! 

Quoting SammysMomma:

My son a backpack and if any left me pants. I have one pair with holes :( but my son always comes first.

SammysMomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Woohoo thank you.  This is so cool. 

Quoting audreesmama:

Quoting SammysMomma:

My son a backpack and if any left me pants. I have one pair with holes :( but my son always comes first.

jynkx
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats, sammysmomma!!!  lol

Quoting SammysMomma:

Woohoo thank you.  This is so cool. 

Quoting audreesmama:

Quoting SammysMomma:

justme91755
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:03 AM

If I won it I would use it to buy fabric for my quilting projects.  I would like to make some quilts to donate to childrens hospice.  I think it is a great thing that Downey is sponsoring to make sure sick kids have a warm blanket to call their own and it doesn't look like a hospital blanket

If I  don't win it is okay too.   I hope someone who needs it gets it and uses it for a good purpose

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured