Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think people who post EVERYDAY are fake

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
1 mom liked this
You know the ones who post on fb everyday about how amazing their life is and how much they love their dh and children. It makes me wonder...just who are you trying to convince you love your life so much?? The public or yourself?? It makes me think that even my worst day has got to be better than the bullshit you're posting everyday. I have blocked people BC of how cheesy they sound. I use to have a friend who did this. I still hear from other people that she is doing this still lol. Everyone thinks ita annoying. Lol

Edit* lol ok let me rephrase this...idc about people posting happy things, but really do you all post everyday, every THREE hours how happy and awesome your life is? I post happy things. I never post any of the drama in my life BC I don't need my family being aware of it. But to post over and over and over again daily is a bit much. Especially when this person lives in a "glass house" so to speak ad people irl know you're full of shit.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM
5 moms liked this
Bacon!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I agree , either that or I want some if whatever happy pill they are on lol. Life isn't full of rainbows and unicorns shitting glitter around here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:08 PM

haha.  I had a friend who did that but my dh was friends with her dh and apparently all was not as rosy as she claimed it was.  I found it pretty sad that she felt she had to put on an appearance.  Just sad.  I did unfriend her because I couldn't stand it anymore.

ms-superwoman
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM
beco8627
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this
A friend of mine does it. I roll my eyes and think "bitch please, you don't even like your kids so stop talking about all the crafts you made together today and how it was the best day ever." Lame
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Lol Agree. I have a friend who two days ago was saying how she was Better off single and her biggest mistake was getting married. Today she is going on and on about how awesome her hubby is. I want to say, no one believes you lol but I never do. At least if you want to fool us don't post about when you fight on Facebook! Smh.
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Maybe they're trying to convince themselves.

Not everyone posts emotional turmoil on a public forum.  Maybe their trials are just not what they want to share on a social networking site.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Lmao I know you're being shitty, but this is my nickname BC it rhymes with my first name lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Bacon!!!!!!
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Lol. I guess this is what I'm "missing out on" by living in the dark ages without Facetard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll take some bacon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bacon!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured