Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish we could move!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 1 Replies

There's so much drama going on with our landlord (who lives downstairs) and his wife. 

See, he's an over-the-road truck driver. For the past week and a half, he's been in Florida and Texas (we live in Wisconsin). Apparently, he brought a female friend with him and didn't tell his wife. I have her (his friend) on Facebook and she's been constantly posting statuses, updating on where they were and what they were doing. 

My SO and I decided to stay out of it because we didn't want any drama. But all of a sudden, she messages me on Facebook and says "I don't know what the fuck you did, but you just ruined our whole goddamn trip. Thanks." I asked her what the hell she was talking about, and she said that apparently I showed the landlord's wife her Facebook page and that now his wife thinks that he's cheating.

I denied it, because I didn't and wouldn't ever do that. She said fine, and dropped it. That was yesterday.

Now today, all of a sudden I'm getting ready to leave to go babysitting. The phone rings (we share a phone line with them as well) and it's the landlord. I let the phone ring, thinking that she would pick it up. The answering machine picked it up and he left a message for his wife saying something like "YOU FUCKING BITCH, you better be gone by the time I'm home! I'm fucking leaving! This shit is done, I'm done with you, and it's YOUR FAULT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I just thought wow, and I left.

He never talks that way around Shane (DS) but our walls (floors) are thin... we can hear everything when they yell at each other. I don't want Shane to have to grow up around that. But we can't afford to move out.

UGH. I wish we could just move!!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)