Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fu***** a**hole

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I found out my dh was cheating on me. His other woman has his 14 year old dd. We've been married for 18 years. I was 17 he was 24. We have five children our newest a surprise set of twins. He has been with her for the last 15 years. I just want to give up. I want to bash her face in. What the hell does she have that i don't?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Does she know?and if she.does I would be kicking some ....my sister was the other woman I always told her the day his wife comes looking for you ready to beat your ass is the day we step back and let her because its one thing not knowing and another when you do.respect ppl like you want to be respected and have some damn respect for urself!but gl op you deserve better.
Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:23 PM
So she knew he was married and all about your family, since she had your house number. What are you planning on doing? How sick is his daughter, that she called?

Quoting Anonymous:

She called me. His dd is really sick. She called our house, because he wouldn't answer his cell

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So he has lived a double life for all these years. How did you find out?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM
This

Quoting auntietotty:

I think I'd want to bash HIS face in before hers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Your husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

I found out my dh was cheating on me. His other woman has his 14 year old dd. We've been married for 18 years. I was 17 he was 24. We have five children our newest a surprise set of twins. He has been with her for the last 15 years. I just want to give up. I want to bash her face in. What the hell does she have that i don't?

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM
So for 15 years you never had one inkling of a clue?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Well its not my falt you can't keep you man like I can mine he buys me any thing I want yes I is a label hoe

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to go away. I don't want to hear from ow...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been a nother woman be for and we allways know so we know when to call and when not to when to come over and when not to

Quoting Anonymous:

kick his ass. if you didn't know abotu her until now that's a chance that she didn't know about you either.

27yomomof4
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
No wonder he was able to lie to you so well! Smh that's terrible of him!!

Quoting Anonymous:

He's a lawyer.

Quoting 27yomomof4:

Omg! That's insane! 14 years.. It's still going on? What does he do for work?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Apparently the real bad flu has landed her in the hospital

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So she knew he was married and all about your family, since she had your house number. What are you planning on doing? How sick is his daughter, that she called?

Quoting Anonymous:

She called me. His dd is really sick. She called our house, because he wouldn't answer his cell

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So he has lived a double life for all these years. How did you find out?
helema24
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

i was bout to respond to the mean anon with this:

actually vaginal delivery can cause you to tighten up sdown there so i would think she has a tighter vagina than the skank express with one kid by him!!

and then her response went poof!! she has the skank factor and will do him even though he has that many kids with his WIFE. you may want to get out now and have solice in the fact that any benifits go to you if something happens to him!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

LaLa_Ivory
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)