Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fu***** a**hole

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I found out my dh was cheating on me. His other woman has his 14 year old dd. We've been married for 18 years. I was 17 he was 24. We have five children our newest a surprise set of twins. He has been with her for the last 15 years. I just want to give up. I want to bash her face in. What the hell does she have that i don't?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:32 PM

omg :( Im so sorry to hear that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Really, mine does to. He hasn't given An inkling as to sleeping with a whore like you. Why do you take a womans hubby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well its not my falt you can't keep you man like I can mine he buys me any thing I want yes I is a label hoe

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to go away. I don't want to hear from ow...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been a nother woman be for and we allways know so we know when to call and when not to when to come over and when not to

Quoting Anonymous:

kick his ass. if you didn't know abotu her until now that's a chance that she didn't know about you either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I'm so done. Just waiting for him to come home to his crap on the lawn

Quoting helema24:

i was bout to respond to the mean anon with this:

actually vaginal delivery can cause you to tighten up sdown there so i would think she has a tighter vagina than the skank express with one kid by him!!

and then her response went poof!! she has the skank factor and will do him even though he has that many kids with his WIFE. you may want to get out now and have solice in the fact that any benifits go to you if something happens to him!!

helema24
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM

make sure to get  adna test done on all the kids so he cant try and say you cheated on him and THEN both of you file for cs and you file for devoirce with i tin th edevoirce decreethat you get everything except his clothing and office paperwork and items. the judge will se eit your way if you bring his lil side skank to the court.

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently the real bad flu has landed her in the hospital

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So she knew he was married and all about your family, since she had your house number. What are you planning on doing? How sick is his daughter, that she called?

Quoting Anonymous:

She called me. His dd is really sick. She called our house, because he wouldn't answer his cell

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So he has lived a double life for all these years. How did you find out?

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

marie2409
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I can't even imagine, and can't understand how you didn't know? The OW had to have known, hell shr called your house phone! Where did she think she was calling??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Then you don't watch the bank statements like I do he can't spend a cent without me telling him its ok but I. Know how to control my man if he wants some at night he dose what he is told like the good dog he is

Quoting Anonymous:

Really, mine does to. He hasn't given An inkling as to sleeping with a whore like you. Why do you take a womans hubby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well its not my falt you can't keep you man like I can mine he buys me any thing I want yes I is a label hoe

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to go away. I don't want to hear from ow...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been a nother woman be for and we allways know so we know when to call and when not to when to come over and when not to

Quoting Anonymous:

kick his ass. if you didn't know abotu her until now that's a chance that she didn't know about you either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM
I plan on it. Thank you for the insight.

Quoting helema24:

make sure to get  adna test done on all the kids so he cant try and say you cheated on him and THEN both of you file for cs and you file for devoirce with i tin th edevoirce decreethat you get everything except his clothing and office paperwork and items. the judge will se eit your way if you bring his lil side skank to the court.

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently the real bad flu has landed her in the hospital

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So she knew he was married and all about your family, since she had your house number. What are you planning on doing? How sick is his daughter, that she called?

Quoting Anonymous:

She called me. His dd is really sick. She called our house, because he wouldn't answer his cell

Quoting Jennyanne322:

So he has lived a double life for all these years. How did you find out?

helema24
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM

make sure to toss it in boxes and put i ton the porch so he cant say you ruined his cliothing by tossing it on th elawn. give him a letter signed by witnesses that he has 7 days to vacate th eproperty and that you WILL be filing for devoirce. being a lawyer he can and will make it your fault and say you wen tcrazy to try and take the kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so done. Just waiting for him to come home to his crap on the lawn

Quoting helema24:

i was bout to respond to the mean anon with this:

actually vaginal delivery can cause you to tighten up sdown there so i would think she has a tighter vagina than the skank express with one kid by him!!

and then her response went poof!! she has the skank factor and will do him even though he has that many kids with his WIFE. you may want to get out now and have solice in the fact that any benifits go to you if something happens to him!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

mybabiesmom1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

is it legal in your state to sue for allienation of affections?

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM

sidesplittinglaughter 

Quoting Anonymous:

Super glue his dick to his brown eye

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)