Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fu***** a**hole

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I found out my dh was cheating on me. His other woman has his 14 year old dd. We've been married for 18 years. I was 17 he was 24. We have five children our newest a surprise set of twins. He has been with her for the last 15 years. I just want to give up. I want to bash her face in. What the hell does she have that i don't?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (81-89):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Clemmons

Quoting onlytheres:

What part of nc

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in nc I'm not sure

Quoting mybabiesmom1:

is it legal in your state to sue for allienation of affections?

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Oh, WOW!!!! Im sorry, I don't even know what to say..... :(

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Do not blame yourself. She doesnt have anything you dont. Some men are just pigs and they are very good at hiding it....sorry to hear about your troubles.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM

...Not really. Since hes still with her, and they have more than one child together.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

I found out my dh was cheating on me. His other woman has his 14 year old dd. We've been married for 18 years. I was 17 he was 24. We have five children our newest a surprise set of twins. He has been with her for the last 15 years. I just want to give up. I want to bash her face in. What the hell does she have that i don't?

onlytheres
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I was going to tell you that there are some good Lawyers in Wilmington but I don't recognize the name of the town.

Quoting Anonymous:

Clemmons

Quoting onlytheres:

What part of nc

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in nc I'm not sure

Quoting mybabiesmom1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofqtees
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Oh my f*cking god.  I thought it said his other woman was his 14 year old dd.  I was like why isn't anyone mentioning how gross that is.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Go for it

North Carolina

In North Carolina, alienation of affections suits are still regularly pursued, with an estimated 200 lawsuits a year filed. Courts sometimes award large awards, with a few cases in recent years involving awards of over one million dollars. In March 2010, Cynthia Shackelford won a $9 million suit against her husband's alleged mistress.[2] The most recent case, with the judgment handed down early September 2010, boasted the second highest award in the history of such suits. Dr. Lynn Arcara successfully sued her former friend, Susan Pecoraro, who allegedly seduced Arcara's husband while Pecoraro was visiting the couple at their North Carolina home (Pecoraro lives in Maryland). Arcara was nearing the expected delivery date of their unborn child at the time, the couple's first, and her friend, Pecoraro, had come to help Arcara prepare the nursery for the soon-to-be-born child. The alleged affair took place in 2006, and the marriage ended in 2007. Lawyer Cynthia Mills, who represented Arcara, played up the fact that Arcara had been betrayed by her closest friend. Pecoraro's own marriage ended in 2007, after the affair had been discovered.[3] In North Carolina such lawsuits can be filed only for conduct prior to a separation; although, prior to changes in the law which went into effect in October 2009, the tort of criminal conversation applied to post-separation conduct as well.[4] The North Carolina legislature has repeatedly had bills to abolish the tort introduced, and declined to do so.[5] In 2009, the General Assembly approved legislation which placed some additional limits on such lawsuits.[6] The bill was signed into law by Governor Bev Perdue on August 3, 2009, and is codified under Chapter 52 of the North Carolina General Statutes[7]:

§ 52-13. Procedures in causes of action for alienation of affection and criminal conversation.

(a) No act of the defendant shall give rise to a cause of action for alienation of affection or criminal conversation that occurs after the plaintiff and the plaintiff's spouse physically separate with the intent of either the plaintiff or plaintiff's spouse that the physical separation remain permanent.

(b) An action for alienation of affection or criminal conversation shall not be commenced more than three years from the last act of the defendant giving rise to the cause of action.

(c) A person may commence a cause of action for alienation of affection or criminal conversation against a natural person only.[4]

An Alienation of Affections suit may be brought against an employer if one of these three circumstances is evident. 1) The employer authorized the employee’s acts; 2) The employee’s acts were committed within the scope of his employment and in furtherance of the employer’s business; or 3) The employer ratifies the employee’s acts.[8]

Each of the three limitations arose from a recent North Carolina legal case involving the tort. In Jones v. Skelly, N.C.App. 2009, the North Carolina Court of Appeals had held that the tort applies even to legally separated spouses. In Mesenheimer v. Burris, N.C. 2006, the North Carolina Supreme Court held that the statute of limitation commences when the affair should have been discovered rather than when it occurred. In Smith v. Lee, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 78987, the Federal District Court for the Western District of North Carolina noted that the question of whether an employer could be held liable for an affair conducted by an employee (e.g. while on a business trip for the employer) was still unsettled in North Carolina.

There is often confusion over where an employee's "scope of employment" ends. An example of this would be a minister having sex with a person that has been receiving counseling services from that minister. In theory the minister is acting within the scope of employment because it is their duty to provide these counseling services and it is through these services that they gain access to the victim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections#North_Carolina

http://www.montylaw.com/north-carolina-family-laws/alienation-of-affection.aspx

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in nc I'm not sure

Quoting mybabiesmom1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM
LMFAO!

Quoting Anonymous:

Super glue his dick to his brown eye

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN