Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She wants me to go to court

An ex friend called me today after nearly a year of not speaking because she is a shady bitch. She wanted my address so I gave it to her. Its not like she doesn't know where I live anyway. I ask her why she needed it. Apparently her ex husband has got a restraining order against her for him and the kids. He claims he is scared for his life and the life of his kids. She might be a shitty friend but he was a shitty human being. All around. According to her he has had the kids for two months. And he's become good friends with her other ex and he is also going thru the courts to remove their daughter because she is a single mom.

I don't like her ex husband. That's why our friendship (if you can call it that) ended. She used me for free daycare, which honestly I didn't mind. I love her kids like they are my own. I was actually suppose to be their God mother.
I feel like, I have to go, not for her but for the kids. Because I love them very much. And they need to be with their mother. I will refuse to paint their dad in a bad light even though I can't stand him. But I will try to help her keep her kids. Because they deserve that. They love her and they have been used as pawns in all this since the divorce. They are 4 and 2.

What would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Replies (21-22):
workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I would too. 

todlerntriplets
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:02 PM

just go and tell the truth theres not really much more u can do. at least u are speaking up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN