Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a piercer at a tattoo shop ask me anything...

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm bored and have 45 minutes to blow.  Feel free to ask anything, I don't judge.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
JoyfulinSD
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM

49 tattoos 10 piercings.  Piercing number changes all the time tho.

Quoting 3Aces2012.:

How many tats or piercings do you have?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Has anyone broight in thier toddlers? I'd love to have my dd's ears pierced but don't want to look crazy bringing in a toddler.

Quoting JoyfulinSD:

Lobes, any age with parental concent (by the custodial parent) anything else is 12 for the ears, others are 14.

Quoting Anonymous:

How young can a kid be with parental consent for getting thier ears pierced? I don't want dd to get her ears pierced via that gun contraption but she is young.

Tiffanydshives
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I want to pierce my nether regions but I don't know what kind of piercing to get, I don't know if there are different ones or what. I've been told to get a hood piercing. What kinds are there? Also I want to pierce my nipples but I'm breast feeding. Should I wait until we wean?
JoyfulinSD
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Depending on if there is scar tissue.  Women who breast fed don't seem to have much of an issue with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

How bad is it to re-pierce your nipples? I want to get mine re-done. It has been 5 years.

McM0609
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Do u ever peirce breastfeeding mothers?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Why did my nape piercing get rejected? Is it because they did it too long? They put a 2 inch bar back there but all the others I've seen have been the size of a tongue ring...
JoyfulinSD
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:29 PM

It depends on how long it's been since it was pierced and if you developed scar tissue.

Quoting katiegirl:

Is it possible to re-pierce a navel piercing that has been done before even though it was taken out before it totally healed the last time?

Audreesmommy757
by Diana on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont mean to LOL but i have to....dh told me i cant get a tattoo until he gets one first...i got 4 before he got his 2...yes i did it with out his permission but i dont need his permission..he was livid about all of them and i only paid for 1 LOL

Quoting gabeybaby07:

nothing to ask, but i really miss my vertical hood. took it out when preggers and dh wont let me get it pierced again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Bump for answers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)