Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My SO and I agreed that I get a job at nights. We need the extra money and I wanted to get out of the house for a bit. So I started work two weeks ago and have had one night off since I started. It's been crazy. I come home at around 12:30 am every night. I get up at 6 am with the kids and get DS off to school. I am so overwhelmed and SO doesn't help around the house. So I get home and have to clean. I am angry and just can not stand him right now. Vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Replies (31-35):
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Write him a letter that may help:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:48 PM
It really is, I have little sleep because I am home with the baby during the day. I started crying the other day on my way to the food store. No idea why I just got so emotional. Some people can do it and that's because they have a great support system.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

definitely that's to much.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Yes he does.  She's working now too, the household stuff should be split between them.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

that's ggross though they have kids! he needs to.stop being lazy.

Quoting jillbailey26:

With some husbands, that advice actually works, but not all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't take this childish advice.  She's not even married.  What the hell does she know?

Quoting Sassy762:

Go on Strike

Tell him that he needs to help out and IF he doesn't then you won't be cleaning either

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KaylasMama11
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM

exactly i went through the same thing with my dh i work days he is home with the baby most days so when i would come home the house would be a mess id be fustrated because ok i wake up early morning bust my ass at work all day long i dont even get breaks than i got to come home clean cook dinner clean after dinner give the baby a bbath book bed etc etc it gets overwhelming especially if you work 6 days a week. but i would get so angry he changed he saw how stressed i was. its not right. if he loves you so much he wouldnt want you feeling this way you should talk to him. have you?

Quoting heartnhidin:

It really is, I have little sleep because I am home with the baby during the day. I started crying the other day on my way to the food store. No idea why I just got so emotional. Some people can do it and that's because they have a great support system.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

definitely that's to much.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Yes he does.  She's working now too, the household stuff should be split between them.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

that's ggross though they have kids! he needs to.stop being lazy.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't take this childish advice.  She's not even married.  What the hell does she know?

Quoting Sassy762:

Go on Strike

Tell him that he needs to help out and IF he doesn't then you won't be cleaning either

melissaaytes
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Haha or just quit cleaning anything of his, don't do his laundry throw all his shit in a pile when he leaves it in the floor...etc.  LOL he will get the message eventually!!  GL!

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Go on Strike

CafeMom Tickers
Eliots_momma
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM
If you both work outside the home then you both need to work inside the home. End of story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)