Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Having a bad day? You can come laugh at me *tmi* do not read if eating, offened by poop or long stories

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 15 Replies
I had to drop ds's carseat off with my grandma in case he needed picked up from school. Her little chiweinie dog craps in the front yard so I'm always careful to use the walkway. I put the carseat in her van, got in my car and went to work.

I started smelling something funky. I got to work (2 minutes away) and I could tell it was dog shit

I looked at one shoe, clean. The other shoe? The WHOLE m-effin bottom is covered! The little bitch must of pooped in the grass by the van.

I start rubbing my foot on the concrete trying to get it off, didn't work. There's just too much. I grab my water bottle from my lunch sack and pour water on my shoe and keep rubbing.

Still not working, and I'm a few minutes away from being late

I find a rag in my car, wet it down and try to wipe it off. In the process I get shit on my effin work pants. So I wet them down too and use the clean end of the rag to wipe them off

All the while hoping one of my coworkers doesn't walk by

Finally I'm out of water, and I have to start walking inside or I'll be late for work.

I drag my foot all the way across the parking lot, desperately trying to get the rest of the shit off.

As I walk inside walmart I keep looking back to make sure I'm not tracking and praying I don't smell like dog shit

Yep, that was my morning
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM

lovely. dog poop is one of my deterrents for owning a dog.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM
I know right?

Atleast cats bury it if they're outside

Quoting bustybee:

ajrjj05
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Your mom is gross for not picking up the dog shit! As far as I am concerned if you have a dog pick up the shit right away :( What if you son slipped and fell in that?

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:50 PM
My grandma

And he doesn't play in the yard, its too close to the street.

Quoting ajrjj05:

Your mom is gross for not picking up the dog shit! As far as I am concerned if you have a dog pick up the shit right away :( What if you son slipped and fell in that?

ajrjj05
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Still gross, but being your gram she is probally elderly (70sih) making it hard to pick up :( Maybe you can help her.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

My grandma

And he doesn't play in the yard, its too close to the street.

Quoting ajrjj05:

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM

What Eau De PooPoo isnt the hottest new fragrance?

Im sorry. That must have been a ruff morning.

I hope your day goes a little better though.

If its any consolation, when ds was just a few months old I was out walking with him in the stroller and he pooped and there was no where to change him other then right there in the stroller - in nyc, if you are not a customer, the stores wont let you use their bathroom - even if its for a baby - so im changing him, its awkward, and ds decides to touch his butt while there was still crap on his ass.. I have his 2 legs and 1 arm now in one of my hands while i fumble for another wipie, i look down and he puts his other hand in it, and then before i grab his other poo poo hand, he is starting to slip out of the stroller, then he grabs my face and hair and slathers my up with some lovely crap. And i still had to finish changing him then secure him back in the stroller before I could attempt to clean myself. But i couldnt get it all out of my hair with the wipes..and had to walk all the way home smelling like the inside of his diaper.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I heard walmart is super super strict on lateness.

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM

lol, is it bad I could picture the whole thing? lol. that would have been funny to see, although I would have felt bad for you!

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM

yep or a litter box where it is contained.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

I know right?

Atleast cats bury it if they're outside

Quoting bustybee:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I have thrown away perfectly good shoes because of dog poo! I can't stand it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)