Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm bored with my hair.

Posted by   + Show Post

Any ideas for a change?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Replies (21-23):
Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Thank you. Don't waste your time with rude people. It doesn't bother me. They don't know me or my family and are unfortunate enough to think that beauty is skin deep.

Quoting Melissa...:

Not at all. They look happy. Her son's adorable, I like the color of her hair, I think it's very pretty, and her husband has kind eyes.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're kidding...right?

Quoting Melissa...:

I 'm not good with hair. Just wanted to say you have a nice looking little family :)

Melissa...
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Yeah I know. Sad. Anyway I really do like the color of your hair. Looks like mine when I was younger lol

Quoting Megan11587:

Thank you. Don't waste your time with rude people. It doesn't bother me. They don't know me or my family and are unfortunate enough to think that beauty is skin deep.

Quoting Melissa...:

Not at all. They look happy. Her son's adorable, I like the color of her hair, I think it's very pretty, and her husband has kind eyes.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're kidding...right?

Quoting Melissa...:

I 'm not good with hair. Just wanted to say you have a nice looking little family :)

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Thanks! The color doesn't bother me so much, it's just so THICK!!

Quoting Melissa...:

Yeah I know. Sad. Anyway I really do like the color of your hair. Looks like mine when I was younger lol

Quoting Megan11587:

Quoting Melissa...:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're kidding...right?

Quoting Melissa...:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)