Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sister wives

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am watching this on Netflix and the husband comes across as he's gods gift to women.

Not sure what I think of this show..

I can't imagine being OK with my husband cheating on me. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Replies (61-63):
AlekD
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM

According to my faith tradition (Catholic) he is only truly married to his first wife (not sure which one that is, never watched the show) and all his relations with the others are adulterous. Religiously, I have a lot of problems with plural marriage. On a purely secular level however it just seems like a mess to me. All the drama!

I have to admit that I have considered how nice it would be to have another woman around to help with household stuff though. LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

If you reprove someone, you yourself get carried away by anger and you are satisfying your own passion; do not lose yourself, therefore, in order to save another

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
But they agreed to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly doubt the women are OK with it. Deep down that is. They come across so sad and unhappy.

Quoting kmorales7690:

It's not cheating if all parties agree and they are honest with one another.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I disagree and I've meet polygamists.

Quoting Anonymous:

The wives do not come across happy. They may lie and claim they are but their actions doesn't show that.

And a man who really truly lovrd his wife wouldn't get bored and feel they need to find a new one.

Quoting jadsmummy:

They are morally religiously married. I think they are happy and I find not one thing wrong with consenting adults being married. Their relationship its much better than all of these little twits shacking up popping out babies with guys who won't commit to them and treat them like dirt living of welfare. Mr Brown loves his wives respects his wives and children and provides for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's only married to one. The others are legally single.

And to me if my husband were to ever strike a interest in it it would be cheating. As I said.

But those women do not look happy and actually come across as they are putting up a horrible front to appear like they are OK with it.

Quoting jadsmummy:

He isn't cheating he is MARRIED to them!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)