Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THIS MAN IS A CREEP!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

When I saw this on facebook, I was reminded by the woman who posted about a man forcing himself into her home. scary shit!

*WARNING... TO ALL KOKOMO AND SURROUNDING RESIDENTS.... WARNING!!!* Get a really good look at this photo because apparently this creep is going around Kokomo pretending to be a Dish Network Tech, Kirby vacuum sales rep, etc, trying to gain entry into peoples homes. Just yesterday a lady that lives in Vinton Woods said this guy knocked on her door claiming to be from Dish Network and tried to force his way into her home. Thankfully her husband was home because he had to physically force the man off of their property. Vinton Woods management was notified and called the police who found him staying at a local hotel, but had no cause to arrest him. The lady and her husband did look up this creep's info. This is what she wrote: "His name is Daniel Frederick Leaver. He's been arrested in five states. Doesn't have a car. His job and where he's staying didn't check out. He was up to something. He could see in our bay windows probably that it was just me and the baby he probably didn't think my husband was here bc he was sleeping. could only see the charges from the latest ones in 2011 ... sexual battery and dui with any measureable of controlled substances." This photo is the most current photo Mugshots.com had. Daniel Frederick Leaver (Danny Leaver) was arrested on misdemeanor charges for Sexual Batter & DUI-with any Measurable Controlled Substance in March of 2011. A total of 4 mugshots on Mugshots.com from 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2011 in the Salt Lake County, Utah area. Here is the link to his info. Just click on the pics of him to see his records for yourself... http://mugshots.com/search.htmlx=29&y=14&q=Daniel+Frederick+Leaver ...Hopefully the cops will catch this nut job before he hurts anyone or at least the next person he tries this crap on shows him what Indiana is all about. I know way too many fighters who would love to kick this guys @#%!! Keep your doors locked and eyes open Kokomo!! And PLEASE share this with everyone you know!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:24 PM
BUMP
mom_to_kenzie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Bump...scary stuff
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Ahhhh... he'd look a lot different upon exit after an entry into my home.

<3 guns
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this

haha same here. 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Ahhhh... he'd look a lot different upon exit after an entry into my home.

<3 guns

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:06 PM

the police should have got him when he was at vinton woods lookin in peoples windows and tryin to force his way in peoples homes

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Whoa is this the guy that woman made the post about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:50 PM

did anyone know if this guy was arrested or not

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:51 PM

last I heard, he hasn't been... 

Quoting Anonymous:

did anyone know if this guy was arrested or not

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM

that's why I posted this, because I found it to be very similar to what that poster was saying happened! 

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Whoa is this the guy that woman made the post about?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)