Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To the Effin B**ch 'Waiting' in the handicapped parking...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 125 Replies

you have some helluva nerve sitting there 'waiting' for your friend in a  handicapped spot of all places during rush hour!! you inconsiderate bitch!!!  lucky you moved after your able bodied friend came out of the store, or you'd a gotten a nice looger on your car....thanks to your total selfiishness,  a disabled person had to walk twice as far in double the pain.....fuck you , you asshole bitch!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:43 PM
12 moms liked this

I would just like to say as somebody who has diabetic neurapathy sometimes I am in alot of pain and just because I look able bodied doesn't change anything and because I have not been declared disabled by my state I cannot receive a handicapped parking sticker.So please shut up you may have misjudged the whole situation

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:44 PM

looger?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Were they disabled because they're fat?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

i seriously doubt it,they were both 20soemthing with kids.......you can wait outside the store in the idling zone, NOT a handicapped spot, when waiting for someone....theres NO reason to take up a spot you're not parked in just waiting for someone in the store....

and why can't you get a sticker?  is your dr an asshole or something?

Quoting Anonymous:

I would just like to say as somebody who has diabetic neurapathy sometimes I am in alot of pain and just because I look able bodied doesn't change anything and because I have not been declared disabled by my state I cannot receive a handicapped parking sticker.So please shut up you may have misjudged the whole situation

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM

there was nothing disabled about the chick waiting in the car or her friend with the kid....she could have waited in the idling lane, rather than take up a  spot a truly disabled person needed

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Did they have a handicap sticker
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I'm talking about the person who had to go twice as far because of her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

there was nothing disabled about the chick waiting in the car or her friend with the kid....she could have waited in the idling lane, rather than take up a  spot a truly disabled person needed

Quoting Anonymous:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM
5 moms liked this

Uhm...  Did they have a handicap sign?  If so...  some people have illnesses naked to the eye.  I have plenty of xrays to prove my disability and yes I have a handicap sign.

I am also 30 yrs old.  So people stare and mutter BS all the time.  Happened today at Walmart and yes I parked in the handicap spot.  Without that sign id be puking / nauseous by the time I got into the store because of my severe scoliosis, degenerative disc disease and nerve damage.  

One time at school I used it bc I couldn't hardly walk that day and had no choice but go pick my son up and this effin lady ran behind me to the door... i shut her ass up by showing her my driving license, picture of my spine and registration card for the handicap sign.

Im so tired of being JUDGED because im young.  Seriously??  If people effin knew the pain that im in and taking 20ish pills a day to help take the fucking edge off of the chronic pain that I endure 24.7!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

perhaps when she parked she intended to go into the store but then decided against it as the younger person in the vehicle offered to go for her...but honestly if she had a sticker or handicap plates get over it she had just as much right to park there as u did.. except she got their first.  Is it really something to be that angry over? lifes to short to spend it angry all the time.  Maybe she had already been in the store and was waiting for her daughter and grandaughter to be done and couldnt stand and wait did that ever occur to you?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Why didn't you just ask her to move her car...especially if she didn't have a handicap sticker or placard??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN