Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I talk with serial killers daily

Posted by   + Show Post

I am an inmate mentor and speak with some of the nations most notorious serail killers and killers on a daily basis...

Please feel free to ask me anthing you may be curious about...

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Edited by
on
Replies (621-626):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:43 AM

The person who posted about Craig Jacobsen aka John Flowers and many other alias,yeah do you talk to him? Tell that douchbag to please tell us where his other victims are. He has hurt so many families. He doesn't deserve to be out of maximum security so I bet you don't talk to him...serial killers suck.

pookiward
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Wow! I've always been morbidly fascinated with Manson. Was he as creepy in person as he looked in the media?

Quoting kellymsons:

The list is quite extensive and much to long to detail. Some of the most famous are David Berkowitz, Richard Ramirez, paul bernardo, Scott Peterson, Charlie manson... I do not know Craig jacobson. Yes, most infact, will flirt..

pookiward
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I thought they killed Charlie a few years back.

Quoting kellymsons:

Quoting kiriis:

Is Charles Manson and/or Tex Watson as crazy in real life as they seem on tv?

I dont talk to Tex anymore but Charlie is everything he portrays himself to be. He rarely makes sense and is often incoherent or unintelligable. I wonder about him tho. I think he may be crazy like a fox, as they say because he will occassionaly write a letter that states a thought or feeling or idea and it be very intelligent. I do nothing for Charlie. He still has loads of loyal friends who take care of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Oh no Charles Manson is still alive and kickin...keeps getting denied parole every time thank goodness

Quoting pookiward:

Quoting kellymsons:

Quoting kiriis:

I dont talk to Tex anymore but Charlie is everything he portrays himself to be. He rarely makes sense and is often incoherent or unintelligable. I wonder about him tho. I think he may be crazy like a fox, as they say because he will occassionaly write a letter that states a thought or feeling or idea and it be very intelligent. I do nothing for Charlie. He still has loads of loyal friends who take care of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Oh & tex is still alive & kickin still!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no Charles Manson is still alive and kickin...keeps getting denied parole every time thank goodness

Quoting pookiward:

Quoting kellymsons:

Quoting kiriis:

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I did it !!!! Read this whole thread from page 1 off and on for 15 hours !!! lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured