Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He cheated on me with my best friend!!! *update*update2*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 251 Replies
2 moms liked this

We have been best friends for over ten years. I cannot believe they would do this!!!

A little backstory, my best friend (we'll call her L) is an amazing cook. She lives alone so when she cooks she is always giving away leftovers to her friends. At least once a week L gives me a huge container full of something she has made. My kids love everything she sends over and they NEVER eat what I make! At first I really enjoyed it.. great food and less cooking for me, right?! Wrong. As of recently I have caught my DH literally moaning while eating L's food. He even said her name under his breath while moaning! It was her homemade chicken alfredo and I admit, it was moan-worthy.. but this was just over the top. I know I am not the best cook and it's like a treat for my DH to get real homemade dishes- but I KNEW this was going to end badly.

Last week I came home from work and there were L's leftovers in my fridge. Not just one container, but literally a whole meal's worth. This was also unusual because she always had me come over to her house to get them, not the other way around. I asked my DH about it and he said that L came by earlier and dropped them off. Okay fine. Didnt think anything more of it.. sounds reasonable, right?

A couple days later, again, after getting home from work- I found some socks under our bed that didnt belong to me. They were for a female, but they definitely werent mine. I asked DH about them and he just shrugged his shoulders and said they were probably an old pair of mine. Im about 95% positive they werent mine, but I left it alone.

Then yesterday I was off work, so I decided to make my weekly grocery trip. I got to the store and about halfway through my grocery trip, I realized that I forgot to bring my wallet!! I had to drop the cart at the front and run home to get it. When I pulled in my driveway I saw L's car. I went inside and feared the worst.. My DH and L were having SEX in our bedroom!! I was floored and literally lost my breath. I couldnt breathe, I was in shock, hunched over trying to catch my breath while they jumped out of bed and got dressed.

I screamed at L to leave and that I never wanted to see her again. She didnt take any time and literally ran with her clothes hanging off of her out the door. My DH kept trying to hug me and apologize, but I couldnt stop throwing my fists in his direction. I finally told him to get the fuck out and I havent seen him since.

I was betrayed by the two people who were supposed to care about me the most..

Update #1-

Im taking a posters advice and taking all this leftover food of hers I have in my fridge and chunking it onto her front lawn. Fuck that bitch. I hope he's there too!

Update #2-

Im sorry it took me so long to update this.. what a crazy ass couple of days!!

So Friday night I get off here and load up all of the leftovers I had of L's in my car and drive to her place. I get there around 8 and my DH's car was parked on the side of the road in front of her house. I got out and dumped her leftovers all over his car. I made sure to smear the mashed potatoes into his door locks and into every crevice I could. I saved the extra cheesy lasagna for L's car. It's a shame that she left her windows halfway down.

I threw the empty tupperwares on her driveway, stomped on them and left. They never once came outside while I was there. However, my phone started ringing off the hook about a half hour after getting home. I answered my phone and my DH freaks out on me. I tell him I didnt give a damn and that I was filing for divorce. He started crying saying that he was sorry for what he did. I told him obviously not sorry enough since he's been at her house this whole time!

I've been completely in a daze the past two days.. L keeps calling and texting my phone but I refuse to answer.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Wow, I'm sorry momma. ((((hugs))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Thanks I dont know what to do!

Quoting dawnnamarie:

GhostlyLoki
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry hun. I hope you can get through this and be strong. -hugs-

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Was there ever any other signs?? :( I don't know what to say. Has he said why or how long??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting dawnnamarie:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Wow. I'm Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM
3 moms liked this

so are you most upset that your husband betrayed you, your best friend turned out to be a moral-less hussy, or the loss of regular home cooked meals?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

None at all!! Besides the whole REAAALLY liking her cooking.

Quoting dawnnamarie:

Was there ever any other signs?? :( I don't know what to say. Has he said why or how long??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting dawnnamarie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM
3 moms liked this

Im pretty sure IDGAF about losing the home cooked meals.

Quoting Anonymous:

so are you most upset that your husband betrayed you, your best friend turned out to be a moral-less hussy, or the loss of regular home cooked meals?

.shank.
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I've been there. Its shitty, but you're better off without either of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Holy Epidemic Batman!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN