Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do your parents tell you about their sex lives?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

My mother has always been majorly upfront about her sex life, especially with my dad. I never got the exact details, but she used to tell me that when she and my father met they fucked like rabbits. And I know what day I was conceived and where. It always creeped me out that my mother talked about these things with me. I asked her not to but she didn't think it was a big idea. Even now as an adult I do not talk about anything intimate with her or anyone but my husband.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM
My dad tries to
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM

No.  We agreed to pretend that all of our children were immaculately conceived lol.

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM

No, thank God!

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

no, thank God....my MIL once told me a bit too much though....and dh works with his dad and he says theyre always talking about sex at work with the guys...makes me wonder how much my FIL knows about my sex life..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM

eww no! 

godsgirl26
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Quoting melakay1981:

No, thank God!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Ewww no! That's definitely something I don't want to know about!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM

My mom might have said something one night after a few too many glasses of wine.  I blocked most of it out, LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I think my mother wanted me to have a healthy idea about sex and sexual relationships. She says now that it's normal to talk about it. Of course not exact details like I said, but she says it's normal to admit that we all have sex. She thinks I act like it doesn't exist. Well of course it does, but I just don't want to discuss it with anyone.

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:29 PM
No but stepdad told me once (sometime shortly before mom moved) that he was driving with my sis in the car and got pulled over for speeding or something. When asked to get the license and reg. he opened the glove box and out popped a dildo thy proceeded to twist around and flash various colors. Sis kept asking "what's that daddy?!" And he kep telling her to be quiet. Cop decided not to give the ticket.

Apparently mom had put it in there for a trip or something and forgot about it. Stepdad knew nothing of it and just complained that he wasnt gettin any for so long and the dildo wasnt any bigger than he is
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)