Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Proof Jesus existed?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this

Most everyone knows I am Pagan. I have never doubted that Jesus existed, but I do not believe that the Bible is the word of God.

I saw something on my facebook that said there was no proof that Jesus ever lived other than the Bible. 

So, Christians, non-Christians, and anyone else who can add some insite, what say you? Is there proof OTHER than the Bible, that Jesus lived?

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Theres proof Jesus existed but i don't believe all that un proven religious shit
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yikesitsmindy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM

no.

kellymarie323
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Idk.... Interesting question.
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Do you know what proof? Like census records or something? This person said he wasn't on any written records other than what is in the Bible. I'd like to join the discussion, but I want to be informed when I do

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Theres proof Jesus existed but i don't believe all that un proven religious shit

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I can't cite anything but i have read that he existed and was middle eastern.

Quoting wrensong:

Do you know what proof? Like census records or something? This person said he wasn't on any written records other than what is in the Bible. I'd like to join the discussion, but I want to be informed when I do

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

mcwife86
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM

not that I'm aware of. i know there was something abt a possible grave sight or something a while back but that's abtas far as i know. i have never seen anyone say 'here is proof that Jesus was in fact real and existed' outside of the bible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM
4 moms liked this
So you come to Cafemom to get informed. The site with the most idiots I've ever seen.

Quoting wrensong:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I thought so. Even as a Pagan, I never doubted the existance of Jesus. I just thought him to be a wise man, not the son of God. 

I would love to join the discussion with my friend, but I don't have anything other than what is in the Bible...

Quoting kellymarie323:

Idk.... Interesting question.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Actually there are some well informed Christian moms on here. Also I posted this is a few other sites I am on

Quoting Anonymous:

So you come to Cafemom to get informed. The site with the most idiots I've ever seen.

Quoting wrensong:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I heard that before too, I think it was on Zeitgeist or something like that. Good movie. I've always wondered if he ever existed too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)