Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Amazon app store

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
  • 18 Replies
DS was some how able to get on the app store thru one of his games and now he's bought several games two of which were 1.99 and one that was 4.99

Can I return these apps and get my money back? I'm furious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraLovesEli29
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Yes, you have to call their customer service providers and tell them you want your money back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Nope.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Quoting SaraLovesEli29:

Yes, you have to call their customer service providers and tell them you want your money back.

Will they really give it back?  LOL, I thought once you got something like that, it's yours.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM

OH MY Gosh! I would be so annoyed, once it's purchased, I'm pretty sure there's no refund policy on it 

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Thank God. He is also grounded for a week and dh is setting up parental controls so we he does get the nabi back he can't buy anything without a password

Quoting SaraLovesEli29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraLovesEli29
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:07 PM
No, they'll really give it back. Then the app will be removed from your device.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting SaraLovesEli29:

Will they really give it back?  LOL, I thought once you got something like that, it's yours.

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM
I'm beyond annoyed. He bought 5-4 .99 cent games also. And the 4.99 charge is for a damn ebook Dr Seuss the lorax

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

OH MY Gosh! I would be so annoyed, once it's purchased, I'm pretty sure there's no refund policy on it 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM
After dd bought one I put a password on ours. At least she bought one I had planned to buy anyway :)
SaraLovesEli29
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Just call. Then they'll send you an email telling you what was refunded and the app will be removed from your device. I've been through this.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Thank God. He is also grounded for a week and dh is setting up parental controls so we he does get the nabi back he can't buy anything without a password

Quoting SaraLovesEli29:

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I can't imagine. My kids would download Team Umizoomi multiple times if I let them I'm sure.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I'm beyond annoyed. He bought 5-4 .99 cent games also. And the 4.99 charge is for a damn ebook Dr Seuss the lorax

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)