Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

3 day military diet... UPDATE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Has anyone done this? Did you get results?

I'm mobile so no link.

http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

UPDATE:

Well ladies, I started on Friday morning at 139.4 lbs... This morning I was 137.2. Not a huge difference. Day 1 was easy and I felt great. Day 2 SUCKED for me. I was hungry, had a headache and didn't have any energy. But then day 3 I felt great and had tons of energy! I will not be doing this diet again, but I'm glad I tried it. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I don't think it's really a military diet :)
I'm pretty sure it was nicknamed that because people in the military sometimes use it before a PT weight check.

Quoting 3_girls_86:

Quoting jkampbyll:

I want to come back and read this can someone please hit like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Sorry, quoted the wrong post!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think it's really a military diet :)

I'm pretty sure it was nicknamed that because people in the military sometimes use it before a PT weight check.

Quoting 3_girls_86:

Quoting jkampbyll:

I want to come back and read this can someone please hit like.

mcwife86
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM

just be a normal person and watch your calorie intake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Not necessarily true. I have done the HCG diet (idk if you know what it is but, in a nut shell, it's 500 or less calories a day. You get 2 proteins, 2 veggies, 2 fruits & 2 carbs which are special breadsticks.) to kick off my healthier lifestyle and I didn't binge after I was done. I have lost 37 lbs doing HCG and started eating healthy & working out after I was done with it. I did it last summer and am at the same weight as I was the day I finished the diet. Some people can use it as a jumping off point and keep the weight off and start a healthy lifestyle change.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

No. It'll cause you to binge at the end. You have to start slow and make changes gradually or it'll never last.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm hoping this will help jump start some of my lifestyle changes :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Try lifestyle changes. It works better

mcwife86
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:27 PM

i use an app called myfitnesspal. it tells you how many calories you need and tracks the food you eat. it even has fast food in it. simple, easy, and it works.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I will look that up, thank you. That would be much easier than trying to count them myself and googling everything I eat.

Quoting mcwife86:

i use an app called myfitnesspal. it tells you how many calories you need and tracks the food you eat. it even has fast food in it. simple, easy, and it works.

Action_Jaxon
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Let us know what happens on day 3. I want to know how well it works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I tried for a day lol
ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM

It would be fun to compare the lbs we loose :-)?/??? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I started this morning. I feel good so far but I did get hungry between breakfast and lunch. I am used to much bigger portions lol

Quoting ilana_ny:

I wanted to start today, but forgat to but pinat butter :( so starting tommorow. When do you start?

nverheyn2011
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I was in the military, but I think I lost weight mostly because of the physical exertion we had to put out every day.

I've never heard of this, but I may just try it regardless. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)