Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT. THE. F%#$?!?!?!! ETA:

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 46 Replies

Just got totally bitched at on Facebook that I'm just this horrible person that always complains about everything and makes my life seem so much worse than everyone elses. Granted yes a couple of my posts in the last week have been that I am "overwhelmed," but it was also my first week back in school full time and I had more homework than I had time for. This is also our ex-sitter that just up and quit one day because my kids are so horrible....yet none of the other sitters we've had have had a problem. And she breaks up with her fiance at least once a week. Just drama... But here's the status that I commented on that must have started it because I can't think of anything else. And the girl whose status I commented on is not the girl saying this shit. And I only commented on it because we are in the same school. I've commented on a couple of her other statuses about school seeing if we were ever on campus at the same time and whatnot. I just got a major bitching out and I'm failing to see why? And how this proves that I don't act like a mother? Grrr I effin hate drama!

Her: A Glass Of Sparkling Moscato and A Bag Of Reese's Pieces.. That's How I Study On A Friday Night

Me: I have a glass of root beer and a date with Medical Terminology and Clinical Skills

Her: I'm enjoying some Critical Thinking before having a rendezvous with Criminal Law

Me: I'll trade ya :) lol

....I hate to leave Facebook since I connect with a lot of my customers through Facebook. I guess I'll just have to realize that I won't get as much business which means I'll have to try to work more. Urgh....

ETA: Another thing she wouldn't know since there hasn't been anything on Facebook is that I also miscarried right before Christmas. So I guess I haven't been especially chipper lately, but I don't generally put anything on FB about that. There have been a couple posts that I'm tired because I've been absolutely exhausted, like can't get enough sleep exhausted. Just urrrrrgggghhhhh! I'm all defensive now, wish I had a good punching bag.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
onlytheres
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I see nothing wrong with that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I just don't get it. I was called a bitch along with a bunch of other crap. I thought it was pretty obvious in this instance that I was joking around. Guess not. Thinking it's time to just get off of Facebook.

Quoting onlytheres:

onlytheres
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:18 PM
I took it all as joking around. Is your ex babysitter jealous or something? My dh and I are thinking about off of it to. To much drama

Quoting Cassie2115:

I just don't get it. I was called a bitch along with a bunch of other crap. I thought it was pretty obvious in this instance that I was joking around. Guess not. Thinking it's time to just get off of Facebook.

Quoting onlytheres:

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Quoting onlytheres:

Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:22 PM

That's really what I was thinking. Her df is a complete ass to her but she wants to get married and that's all that matters. It's all just drama. I had to listen to it every day when she was watching my kids. She didn't even have the balls to tell me when I picked them up the day she quit - she sent it all on Facebook. And it was a Tuesday so we had to find someone for the rest of the week which sucked. She's going to school for nursing now. Completely unrelated, I went to an info session with my cousin for nursing and ended up trying but couldn't do nursing at that school, so I switched to Medical Assisting. But no one really knows this so I'm not sure where all this came from. And she was blocked from seeing any of my statuses so all she was seeing was my posts on other people's statuses. Not that I put much on Facebook anyways. I don't get it.

Quoting onlytheres:

I took it all as joking around. Is your ex babysitter jealous or something? My dh and I are thinking about off of it to. To much drama

Quoting Cassie2115:

Quoting onlytheres:

ididntdoit111
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Maybe she thought you were being snarky to the other chck? Hell I don't know, people are so dang rude these days. Yup, time to leave FB. I rarely go there anymore.

onlytheres
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM
That Is odd. And messed up in her part. I'm sorry. I know what its like trying to find in the middle of week. It sucks lol

Quoting Cassie2115:

That's really what I was thinking. Her df is a complete ass to her but she wants to get married and that's all that matters. It's all just drama. I had to listen to it every day when she was watching my kids. She didn't even have the balls to tell me when I picked them up the day she quit - she sent it all on Facebook. And it was a Tuesday so we had to find someone for the rest of the week which sucked. She's going to school for nursing now. Completely unrelated, I went to an info session with my cousin for nursing and ended up trying but couldn't do nursing at that school, so I switched to Medical Assisting. But no one really knows this so I'm not sure where all this came from. And she was blocked from seeing any of my statuses so all she was seeing was my posts on other people's statuses. Not that I put much on Facebook anyways. I don't get it.

Quoting onlytheres:

Quoting Cassie2115:

Quoting onlytheres:

Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM

We lucked out. My MIL is amazing and drove over half an hour twice a day to watch them the last 2 days that week. We moved the next week and then my coworker's wife watched them until I was done working - this was when I started going to school and quit my 43+hour/week job for a part time job. I did think it was funny, in the ambush tonight she told me to get a job....I have 2 jobs plus a direct sales business. Over the holidays I was working 50+ hours/week between the two jobs, something I doubt she's ever seen.

Quoting onlytheres:

That Is odd. And messed up in her part. I'm sorry. I know what its like trying to find in the middle of week. It sucks lol

Quoting Cassie2115:

Quoting onlytheres:

Quoting Cassie2115:

Quoting onlytheres:

onlytheres
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM
That was really nice if your mil. I have an awesome mil to. She is the best. It doesn't like she knows what work is. Lol your ex babysitter that is. Lol I love when people talk crap about something that they have no clue about. It makes them look ridiculously idiotic.
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I've been nothing but be supportive to this other girl (the one in school). She's a single mom of 2 and an abuse survivor. She is doing amazing things with what she's gotten and I have taken time to tell her that, while I don't know her that well, I think she is doing an awesome job raising her boys and shouldn't let anyone tell her otherwise. I thought the :) in there would make it more lightheartedly. I would love to get rid of Facebook but then I lose most of my customer base for my direct sales business since that's the easiest way for me to communicate with them.

Quoting ididntdoit111:

Maybe she thought you were being snarky to the other chck? Hell I don't know, people are so dang rude these days. Yup, time to leave FB. I rarely go there anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN