Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wow ok I just watched the Sandy Hook YouTube video....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have to admit it def made me think! So much stuff doesn't add up.

I do believe the tragedy happened, but I believe there's a lot of things being covered up! It's def weird and def makes you think WTF???
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (21-29):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Americans are becoming dumber and dumber by the day. Doesn't surprise me there are that many idiotic fools lacking in critical thinking skills that believe that shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess +35,000 people have serious issues then.

Quoting Ultra_:

Who the heck cares if they're not releasing everything. It may not be for everyone to know. No case ever has EVERYTHING released and we'll never know every thing because we weren't there first hand, so it's just not possible. I think those videos are made out of paranoid people who have serious issues.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM

You do realize that not just Americans watch youtube right...?

Quoting Anonymous:

Americans are becoming dumber and dumber by the day. Doesn't surprise me there are that many idiotic fools lacking in critical thinking skills that believe that shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ultra_:

Who the heck cares if they're not releasing everything. It may not be for everyone to know. No case ever has EVERYTHING released and we'll never know every thing because we weren't there first hand, so it's just not possible. I think those videos are made out of paranoid people who have serious issues.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM

That matters, why?

WATCH youtube, yes...but liked the video?

You've been duped.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ultra_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Oh my bad I didn't realize I was talking to a psychic.

Quoting Anonymous:

That matters, why?

You've been duped.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ultra_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Oh my bad, I didn't realize it took psychic powers to think shit through logically and use my brain rather than watch a youtube video and suddenly jump on the tin foil hat bandwagon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That matters, why?

You've been duped.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ultra_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Wait..you're using your brain to think logically and assume that people in other countries disagree with the Sandy Hook Hoax? Right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my bad, I didn't realize it took psychic powers to think shit through logically and use my brain rather than watch a youtube video and suddenly jump on the tin foil hat bandwagon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That matters, why?

You've been duped.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ultra_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Seriously makes you go Wtf :/

Quoting mom_dl6:

Yeah i totally agree and will never believe our Gov. is Innocent in this tragedy Period !

How ironic all these Gun laws are being passed a month later......Hmmmmmmm seriously !

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM

It does me as well.....SMDH !

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mom_dl6:

Yeah i totally agree and will never believe our Gov. is Innocent in this tragedy Period !

How ironic all these Gun laws are being passed a month later......Hmmmmmmm seriously !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I mean idk. I do think the ME was in drugs or drunk 1. That is definitely obvious tho!!!!!

Quoting mom_dl6:

It does me as well.....SMDH !

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mom_dl6:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN