Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Carmela the Stripper

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Story of the Day....Listening to Talk Radio on the way up to Omaha. They had a Conservative that was saying Eff You about gun regulations and decided that they were going to give away 3 guns to the first 3 callers. They gave away 2 AK-47's and a Glock. The second caller (Mark) got all pissed because they were going to give him an AK and he wanted the Glock. He argued with the Host ON AIR before it got so awkward that the host was like " If the caller after you wants to trade with you that's fine. It's up to her"

Host gets on the phone with the 3rd caller....Her name was Carmela. She was like "OMG I CAN"T WAIT TO GIVE THIS TO MY SON!!!!" Host asked how old the son was. 9 yrs old. yeah. So Host puts Carmela through to Mark on air so she can tell him that she would give him the Glock he wanted and she would take the AK. Mark goes.....".....Are you Carmela the Dancer?" She goes "OMG are you Mark with the green Chevy truck?!" Mark said "no i don't have it anymore I sold it. Where you dancing now?" Carmela replied "I'm between places so i'm just doing some freelance dancing-parties....etc....I occasionally dance at *insert place*" Host interrupts...."wait...you guys know each other?!!!!" Mark interrupts and goes "Hold on hold on let me get a pencil. Carmela, where you dancin' again?".

Host just gets fed up....says "ok, i'm going to put you guys back through to Jimmy so he can get your info". So.....to summarize....a 9 year old now has access to an AK-47, and Creepy Stalker Mark now has a Glock that he can conceal to track down Exotic Dancers. and THAT, My Friends, is the story of Carmela the Stripper.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:39 PM

BUMP!

southernbelletx
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:42 PM
You have quite the imagination.... Either that or there's no hope left for humanity.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:43 PM

thats um....F'd right up there....

zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:43 PM

it was on an AM station. i was driving and the whole time i'm listening i'm like "are you serious?!!!" hoping it was staged. either way it was hilarious!

PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Well, obviously Carmela plans to kill off her stalker! Duh! She is updating him on her location and then traded him for the bigger gun! The 9 year old was just a lie to throw him off track! Strippers are smart and the world is gonna be short a stalker named Mark. Happy ending! Sleep tight!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM

ALLELUIA! see?!!! guns save people. lol.

Quoting PhoenixMomof3:

Well, obviously Carmela plans to kill off her stalker! Duh! She is updating him on her location and then traded him for the bigger gun! The 9 year old was just a lie to throw him off track! Strippers are smart and the world is gonna be short a stalker named Mark. Happy ending! Sleep tight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN