Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The yoga pants debate continued!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM
  • 50 Replies

Poll

Question: Does how you look in yoga pants have any correlation with your approval of them?

Options:

I look good in them, and wear them often, public included.

I look good in them, but keep it to wearing them at home and for athletics.

I look good in them, but don't like them or approve of them being worn in public.

I don't look good in them, and don't approve of them being worn in public.

I don't look good in them, and keep wearing them at home and for athletics.

I don't look good in them, but approve of others wearing them in public.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 84

View Results

Something I have always wondered regarding the yoga pant debate is if the people who don't like them don't look good in them. If you like yoga pants, at home, in public, whatever, do you or do you not look in them? I love them and confidently wear them in public all the time. But, then again I rarely wear jeans, mostly sweat pants and yoga pants. Anyway, answer the poll for all the options. This may be the real reason behind the yoga pant controversy. 

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM
6 moms liked this

Where is the "I look like a fat blob in them, but the girls with cute butts should go ahead and wear them" option???

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I love them often, and I look good in them.

tifbrown
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Good call! Fixed it.

Quoting kelly617:

Where is the "I look like a fat blob in them, but the girls with cute butts should go ahead and wear them" option???

caito
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't look good in them but wear them at home or when I'm working out. I don't give a shit if others wear them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I love my yoga pants and will wear them anywhere I want and if someone doesn't like it then o fucking well .... 

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM

if/when I get thinner and have a good butt...I will rock the SHIT outta some yoga pants

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I'm confused on this whole issue. I wear yoga pants almost daily. Paired with a nice sweater or top, they look a lot like most of my dress pants. They aren't tight on me.....just comfortable. They definitely don't resemble sweats. Do yoga pants vary depending on brand? I wear the active sports pants (ie. yoga pants) from Lands End mainly. So I'm curious to know how the debate even started...?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I know, I really don't get it either. A really popular brand in Canada is LuLu Lemon. They are everywhere! Paired with a nice sweater or whatever they don't look sloppy at all, even with a hoody they look fine. Certainly better than ripped up jeans. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm confused on this whole issue. I wear yoga pants almost daily. Paired with a nice sweater or top, they look a lot like most of my dress pants. They aren't tight on me.....just comfortable. They definitely don't resemble sweats. Do yoga pants vary depending on brand? I wear the active sports pants (ie. yoga pants) from Lands End mainly. So I'm curious to know how the debate even started...?

Josie_P
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I have no clue if I look good in them. I really just don't wear them.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

You can make them look good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN