Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP Was uploading pictures to my DF's fB and this girl...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Imed him and said "Hey Baby" so I instantly responded "Hey wat u up to?" She then said "Nothing missing you. I can't sleep bc you are on my mind" OBVIOUSLY something is going on. I'm not a fucking idiot. However I want more information on the relationship but I don't know what to say or how to respond. My first thought is to go into our room and start beating his fucking ass but I need more information before I flip. We have been together for 8 years and have 2 kids together. I feel sick. How do I respond to get her talking?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Replies (21-30):
MyraEllen
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:37 AM
7 moms liked this
You pick up the laptop, walk to where the fiance is, set it in front of him, point to where the chick is talking and say he owes you an explaination.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Not me personally. They used to work together aparently. Her job is filled out where he used to work

Quoting Anonymous:

Who is she? Anyone you know?

angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
7 moms liked this

READ THE HISTORY!!!!!!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Get off his FB now. You're asking for trouble otherwise. It will become about why are you going thru his messages.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Show us a screen shot of what she said...  and save it to show to him if he denies anything.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm...

Does your df let you use his phone or does he hide it from you? Can you go back and look at archived messages?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Do you say these kind of things to your guy friends?
"Hey Baby" and "Nothing missing you. I can't sleep bc you are on my mind"

Also 9 times out of 10, no, no they won't tell the truth.

Quoting britishmummy:

Why were you putting photo's on his account and not your own? That's the confusing part. Maybe they are good friends? I like to think of the best thing first. Ask her who she is, explain who you are. Let her know that you know everything and just want to clarify, even though you're clueless, she'll tell you the truth.

Nikki286
by Tosya on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:41 AM

this  and if there is no history  be like what you thinking about 

Quoting angelmj:

READ THE HISTORY!!!!!!!! 

RobJar
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Play along. You really don't know anything bad has happened. It could be a friend. It could be his 'catfish', which would be almost as bad a physically cheating. Click on her profile and get more information. Whatever you do get off of CM and figure it out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)