Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP Was uploading pictures to my DF's fB and this girl...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Imed him and said "Hey Baby" so I instantly responded "Hey wat u up to?" She then said "Nothing missing you. I can't sleep bc you are on my mind" OBVIOUSLY something is going on. I'm not a fucking idiot. However I want more information on the relationship but I don't know what to say or how to respond. My first thought is to go into our room and start beating his fucking ass but I need more information before I flip. We have been together for 8 years and have 2 kids together. I feel sick. How do I respond to get her talking?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Replies (31-40):
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Ask her what she's been thinkin' about lately that's keeping her up. And check his mail.
TTC2Long
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd play along a little while longer and get clear proof before I flip out and let him know I know. With the above convo he could say she's into him but he's not into her. Say, "What are you missing most? ;)" or something. But make it sound like it's from him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:42 AM
this is right. women talk more...be like a guy and respond. look through the old messages too.

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Ler her do the talking...just follow her lead...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM
7 moms liked this
And for Pete's sake - UPDATE US!!
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Be sure to save and print the conversation for when you do confront him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM
My mother in law found receipts of her husband (24 years married) staying at a hotel 15 miles from her 2 days after Xmas!! So freakin insane!! I agree it's happening too much.

Quoting ididntdoit111:

These posts are becoming very common......men? Trolls? Both? I hope it's trolls. But men do suck.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I was going to suggest this as well lol. Definitely try to get her to talk.

Quoting TTC2Long:

I'd play along a little while longer and get clear proof before I flip out and let him know I know. With the above convo he could say she's into him but he's not into her. Say, "What are you missing most? ;)" or something. But make it sound like it's from him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM

He never has time to put them on  there himself so i do it for him. Good friends? WHO calls their good friend baby and says they cant' sleepa t 2 am bc they are thinking about them??

Quoting britishmummy:

Why were you putting photo's on his account and not your own? That's the confusing part. Maybe they are good friends? I like to think of the best thing first. Ask her who she is, explain who you are. Let her know that you know everything and just want to clarify, even though you're clueless, she'll tell you the truth.

Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM

what have you been thing about?

Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM
My dad gets spam messages on fb. Could be that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN