Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP Was uploading pictures to my DF's fB and this girl...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Imed him and said "Hey Baby" so I instantly responded "Hey wat u up to?" She then said "Nothing missing you. I can't sleep bc you are on my mind" OBVIOUSLY something is going on. I'm not a fucking idiot. However I want more information on the relationship but I don't know what to say or how to respond. My first thought is to go into our room and start beating his fucking ass but I need more information before I flip. We have been together for 8 years and have 2 kids together. I feel sick. How do I respond to get her talking?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Replies (351-353):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Bump
MrsHMS
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:53 PM

There a show on called "Who the F Did I Marry?"  Ever hear of it?  You should watch it you might learn something.  Women aren't all stupid or lacking common sense for believing a man's lies.  Some men go to incredible lenghts to lie. I see no advantage to me to believe words when actions are saying something different.

Why put myself through the headach?  Becasue it affects my kids, my money, my home, my mental health..my life. I need to know what is going on with our finances, my kids and my husband... You go ahead and bury your head in the sand if you want to. 

Quoting   Anonymous:

No I haven't because I use common sense when dating. I don't put up with liars. And I require open communication. That's why my relationship is lasting. Not trusting your partner means you should end the relationship. Not be sneaky why put yourself thru the headache.

Quoting MrsHMS:

Clearly you've never been involved with a pathological liar.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I read the op. I also read the comments telling her to pretend to be him. Or read past messages. That is snooping. She needs to talk to him then except his answers or move on.

Quoting bnsellis:

If you read the original post, she was uploading photos for him and the girl instant messaged him while she was on his page. She wasn't snooping.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes the parts you share not the stuff you find snooping thru his Facebook. I have been in a relationship for 10 years and have 2 kids. I know everything because I ask him. I don't try to trick him or sneak around behind his back. That's what kids and women wanting to be single do. Why was she on his Facebook in the first place? To snoop.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, in his private life he can do whatever he wants? When you are in a relationship for 8 years and have 2 children you give up some of your privacy. You are in a partnership and your partner deserves to know about certain parts of your life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Doesn't he have a right to privacy?
Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck that! She has a right to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off his FB now. You're asking for trouble otherwise. It will become about why are you going thru his messages.

Jlpmmom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Obviously a troll, no update ever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)