Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO keeps calling me Robo Cop...

Posted by   + Show Post
I've been having irregular heart beats over the past few weeks. I'm pregnant and I hear that's a thing - so I wasn't worried. It was like one 5 minute interval of what felt like my heart skipping every 4th beat, and it only happened like ever 3-4 days. Well a few days ago it increased. A lot. Tuesday it happened 3 times in a span of 2 hours - and that shit hurts. My heart pounds really hard, my chest hurts, and I feel sick after. The next day it happened at work twice and I had to sit down til it stopped. Went to the ER after and they did some tests, and told me to run in Friday to grab a 24 hour holster monitor.

Let me tell you. This mother fcker is sexy. 5 wires strapped to my chest and a 2 foot cord running to the worlds largest and oldest looking beeper lol AND if it doesn't catch any beat skips, I have to get a 3 day one, and then a 30 day one. I have 11 hrs left with this thing and my hearts behaved so far. It needs to skip! Just one damn time so I don't have to do this again!!

My SO keeps referring to me as stupid characters. "I've always fantasized about a sexy female RoboCop"
"Too bad it isn't Halloween, you could go as Tron"
:-|
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Replies (21-29):
xtina8817
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Quoting NanaMomo:

Oops! Duh! I have a girl lol she's 5
britishmummy
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Lol I have to laugh, atleast he can laugh and make you feel a little better about it! I stupidly tried the sock curls when my husband wasn't on a night shift...He kept making jokes like 'I've never had sex with a sock before...' 'do you think we could try produce some more socks?' ect ect... 
I hope you feel better and find out the cause soon,. 

xtina8817
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Quoting britishmummy:

Lol I have to laugh, atleast he can laugh and make you feel a little better about it! I stupidly tried the sock curls when my husband wasn't on a night shift...He kept making jokes like 'I've never had sex with a sock before...' 'do you think we could try produce some more socks?' ect ect... I hope you feel better and find out the cause soon,. 

ahhahaha! I love it! And thanks!!
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:39 AM
My husband had to wear that. He hated that he couldny shower but ended up finding out he has an enlarged heart. Hope everything is okay for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:40 AM
What are sock curls?

Quoting britishmummy:

Lol I have to laugh, atleast he can laugh and make you feel a little better about it! I stupidly tried the sock curls when my husband wasn't on a night shift...He kept making jokes like 'I've never had sex with a sock before...' 'do you think we could try produce some more socks?' ect ect... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Ah how exciting! Does your so want a boy? :) I'm very content with my ds but df keeps saying he wants a little girl now lol

Quoting xtina8817:

Quoting NanaMomo:

We think its a boy! Not sure yet since I'm still early. We should find out on the 4th :-D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Lol its okay
Aw how cute, its she excited to be a big sister?

Quoting xtina8817:

Quoting NanaMomo:

Oops! Duh! I have a girl lol she's 5

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britishmummy
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEvJGE4XYxE

This is the video I followed, super easy! You basically wrap sections of your hair around a sock and tie it tight....You slepe on it and when you remove the socks you get curly hair!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

What are sock curls?

Quoting britishmummy:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker

MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Neat. My husband would tease me though lol

Quoting britishmummy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEvJGE4XYxE

This is the video I followed, super easy! You basically wrap sections of your hair around a sock and tie it tight....You slepe on it and when you remove the socks you get curly hair!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

What are sock curls?

Quoting britishmummy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)