Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
i dont know if i spelled that right. but im going to go look at new cars today.. was thinking of going with a hyundia. anyone have one?? do you like it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:57 AM
hey i wasnt trying to be a bitch, just found it funny, i dont care about spelling, obviously! and I am mobile too...I edited my reply to answer your question though!

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

go f` yourself.. i have been up for since 330 and i am mobile.

move on please

Quoting Anonymous:

your worried about spelling hyundai right? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Used to have a Hyundai, and LOVED it! I got in an accident in which my car flipped TWICE, and I walked away with barely a scratch, no stitches, no broken bones, and my passenger just got a small cut on his head.
My Hyundai was a base model to, I'm talking no keyless entry etc etc. it was a 2004
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Have you tried looking for a 4 door honda? I wouldn't go with any type of 2 door with a baby, thats a pain! LOL. I realize you probably had it before the baby came. My husband said Hyundai's are pretty good this day in age( hes a sales manager at a car dealership). They used to be crap. If you find one you really like go for it. I have a Honda Odyssey van and a toyota corolla. Both have been great cars and that's why I always recommend them. You do what you think is best for you...what you think you can afford and what not. :)

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

i have a 2 door honda accord right now.. i love it!! but putting a carseat into it is terrible lol and it sucks on gas. i drive alot. i jeard they werent bad..

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Its Hyundai...so you almost got it! LOL. I wouldnt recommend Hyundai...but Im strictly a toyota, honda, nissan, type of gal. LOL. 

PerfectVirgo
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I'm a Detroit girl. This post irritates me.
CRAZZYB23
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
well right.now my car payments are 400 a month.. it is a 2009 honda accord V6 fully loaded. i love it! pre baby obviously. i need to drop my payments at least to 300 and somethin that a 4 cylander. i am paying over a hundred a week in gas.
i want something used too.. i would like to jot be paying on it for 6 years i want something i can pay off

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Have you tried looking for a 4 door honda? I wouldn't go with any type of 2 door with a baby, thats a pain! LOL. I realize you probably had it before the baby came. My husband said Hyundai's are pretty good this day in age( hes a sales manager at a car dealership). They used to be crap. If you find one you really like go for it. I have a Honda Odyssey van and a toyota corolla. Both have been great cars and that's why I always recommend them. You do what you think is best for you...what you think you can afford and what not. :)

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

i have a 2 door honda accord right now.. i love it!! but putting a carseat into it is terrible lol and it sucks on gas. i drive alot. i jeard they werent bad..

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Its Hyundai...so you almost got it! LOL. I wouldnt recommend Hyundai...but Im strictly a toyota, honda, nissan, type of gal. LOL. 

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Where do you live? Do you have a Carmax around you anywhere? They are the number 1 used car selling dealership around. I used to work there. They are different than most car dealerships and they don't haggle. They won't talk you into buying something more expensive either ( they make the same commission on every car they sell). If you don't like the car within 5 days of purchasing it, you can return it. 

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

well right.now my car payments are 400 a month.. it is a 2009 honda accord V6 fully loaded. i love it! pre baby obviously. i need to drop my payments at least to 300 and somethin that a 4 cylander. i am paying over a hundred a week in gas.
i want something used too.. i would like to jot be paying on it for 6 years i want something i can pay off

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

lullabylily
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I like Hyundai .... Its economical and the newer model has lots of features but less pricier than honda or mazda. I'd say go for it
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM

There is something wrong if it sucks on gas. My accord gets 34-36 mpg (depending on how it's driven).......

but yeah, 2 door cars and carseats don't mix well....

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

CRAZZYB23
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
its a V 6
i spend over a hundred a week in gas... i have a long commute

Quoting IncognitoOne:

There is something wrong if it sucks on gas. My accord gets 34-36 mpg (depending on how it's driven).......

but yeah, 2 door cars and carseats don't mix well....

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

CRAZZYB23
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM
i bought my last car from there.. i wasnt to fond of that place lol.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Where do you live? Do you have a Carmax around you anywhere? They are the number 1 used car selling dealership around. I used to work there. They are different than most car dealerships and they don't haggle. They won't talk you into buying something more expensive either ( they make the same commission on every car they sell). If you don't like the car within 5 days of purchasing it, you can return it. 

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)