Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
i dont know if i spelled that right. but im going to go look at new cars today.. was thinking of going with a hyundia. anyone have one?? do you like it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Replies (41-42):
BREN_da
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Santa Fe.
It was a tight fit, but all 3 carseats fit, 2 infant seats and one for the toddler. Now we're just using two booster seats.

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

good to know!! i have a mechanic in my family so i keep up on maintenance on my cars.. what kind do you own

Quoting BREN_da:

I've had my Hyundai for 10 years. only had one problem about 3 years ago. A belt slipped and knocked off another part, so it was towed in to be fixed. other than that inconvenience, it runs fine.

Eta: Santa fe

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CRAZZYB23
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM
the hyundai dealer ship around us is saying they dont care what u owe on your trade in.. i am thinking i may owe more than its worth. but the sell trade ins too so maybe i.will see something that isnt hyundai that i like.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're really not any less than other cars and CAN have tranny issues b you can count on them for 10 years, so if you're plannin to get another car in 10 years or less, you'll be fine. Otherwise, consider a Honda, Toyota or Mazda, or a Chevy. Steer clear of Dodge CARS; they aren't currently holding up. Their trucks and SUVs are great. Personally, I'd avoid a Hyundai.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN