Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm at my breaking point :(

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
  • 155 Replies
1 mom liked this
Last night I went to Giant's to get gas, it was the last day to redeem the gas points so it was crowded. I was second in line but since my tank is on the passenger side, I pulled up in front of a lady's car but I gave her space to drive off when she was finished. A minivan pulled up behind her as she got done and I signaled to the van, that I was next in line but she got to the pump before me, jumped out and started pumping her gas. I said"excuse me, I was here first" and she said, "no you weren't, I saw you pull up after me" and she rolled her eyes. I swear to god I started to get out the car and remove the pump out her van but I didn't, instead I waited and called her every name in the book, the whole 5 mins she stood there pumping her gas. I made fun of her double chin, clothes, hair cut, minivan, weight, and I called her ugly. All the other customers watched as I cursed her out. I looked like a crazy lady yesterday :(. My son was telling me to" please stop mom" the lady looked humiliated but I didn't care. After she was done, she had the nerve to ask me to back my car up so she can move. I said "no bitch, find another way out" she then asked the car behind her to back up and they did. I am usually a shy person and my whole life people took advantage of that. 3 years ago, that lady would've gotten away without me saying anything to her but now I am so sick of it. I apologized to my son and explained everything to him. Unfortunately my ds is a lot like me. He is so kind hearted and I can see people taking advantage of him in the future :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuickMomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
:/ I can see where this post is going
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama!  I use to be a shy person-not say much but no more-watch out!! You have the right to speak up--we just have to remember when it is appropriate-but I can totally understand you!

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I wasn't gonna post it but im still upset over the whole thing and I wanted to vent

Quoting QuickMomma:

:/ I can see where this post is going
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Baha! Gas stations piss me off!!!!
Not gonna lecture, im sure you know how the rest of this post will go...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sure you were the angry ghetto black woman sad! In front of your kid come on. Smh
Baybeelove88
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Wow, this is sad
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM
5 moms liked this

What she did was wrong but what you did was worse.  Theres a way to not be taken advantage of without being a bitch and humiliating people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Grow up and set a better example for your DS...He should not have seen you act like a child just because someone got tp pump gas before you did

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. It sucks being shy.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Hugs mama!  I use to be a shy person-not say much but no more-watch out!! You have the right to speak up--we just have to remember when it is appropriate-but I can totally understand you!

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM
4 moms liked this

if you are at your breakng point over someone cuttng in front of you at a gas station, you might need therapy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)