When I say I'm a snob, I'm not a snob in all things. Here are examples.
1. I will not eat in restaurants I don't like the name of. Even the name can make me lose my appetite.
2. I refuse to keep things like old butter containers to use as left-overs storage.
3. When I meet someone who has really bad teeth...I get extremely nauseous and judge them.
4. I won't keep those plastic to-go cups even if they are cheaper than going out and buying glasses.
5. I don't take food home with me from a restaurant because I know it won't get eaten. I don't let my family do it either.
6. I won't buy my kids clothes that have skulls on them (even the ones that have little bows on the head) because I think it looks trashy.
These are things that my DH says make me a snob. He's not mean about it, but he really doesn't get why I can't eat at a restaurant called "Bubba's Grill" or keep butter containers to use for storage, he grew up doing that.