Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ive Had An Ongoing Affair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Well i figured i could come on here and post my story. I cheated on my husband with his best friend. Havent in 2 yrs but i still think of the friend we will call him 'T' all the time. And so does he btw hes married also with kids. I know that we will never be together fulltime but the thought is there. So ladies be honest do u or have had an affair.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope.  I've never cheated on anyone in any of my relationships.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I have had an affair with a married man. It lasted for 3 years. I wasn't married. (Had a few relationships in that Time) I've reconnected with the same married guy and we continued where we left off. I am still not married but in a relationship. It's been a year since we started again.
MissAlice
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never had an affair and I never would. After 8 years I am happy with my partner and if I ever felt the need to stray (won't happen) I would end our relationship. I do not  believe in cheating.

jella31
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM
*takes seat*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
You must be so proud coming on here and bragging about sleeping with a married man...takes a real tramp to come on here and say that and act proud of your self....WOW!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have had an affair with a married man. It lasted for 3 years. I wasn't married. (Had a few relationships in that Time) I've reconnected with the same married guy and we continued where we left off. I am still not married but in a relationship. It's been a year since we started again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
No i have never cheated. I just found out dh cheated with our former babysitter. He even gave her a ring for Christmas.
Sandiekd21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I cheated on my first husband. In fact, we thought that our DD might be the other guys.
Then she was born and she looks just like my ex husband.

mary841108
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM

wow your husbands best friend, thats quite low actually. glad you feel good enough about it to brag on here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I cheated on my first husband. I was young and stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I answered a question. If I was proud I wouldn't have gone anonymous.

He's not yours so why do you care anyways.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be so proud coming on here and bragging about sleeping with a married man...takes a real tramp to come on here and say that and act proud of your self....WOW!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)