Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some of the women on here make me sick

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
14 moms liked this
I never really heard of alot of women cheating on their dh/so. That was until i got on this site. The thing that gets me is if you're unhappy why dont you just leave? When you cheat you hurt everyone around you. It seems like the women on here are proud that they have no morals. Its just crazy amount of women on here to admit to it. What if you got an std and passed it to dh/so. Would you be proud of that? This goes for men also and its just sad
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hddcooper
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
3 moms liked this
That's not the only thing that I find wrong with what some women on here say, but yes I agree, it's very sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
2 moms liked this
What do you mean you never heard it before now ? lol it isn't the type of thing you tell everyone ..... Unless you want caught. It happens more than you think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I think they are swingers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

They eat poop.  

ididntdoit111
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM

So many of these sites are filled with trolls. People can say and do what they want online. I don't believe a huge hunk of what I read. Look how many ladies have busted their SO on FB. How on earth do they have the password to these accounts? Yes, my late husband would have given me his. That being said ,I'd be surprised if he then used his FB account to carry on a illict affair. But, statistics say that 20 to 60 (yeah they vary wildly) of all men have cheated and 15 to 40 % of women have cheated. I guess all of them are here on CM.

mary841108
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:04 PM
4 moms liked this

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM
yes me too. i had one woman tell me she prays for my brutal rape and my kids to find me lying in my own blood because i didnt agree with her. how messed up is that?

Quoting hddcooper:

That's not the only thing that I find wrong with what some women on here say, but yes I agree, it's very sad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM

many ladies have busted their SO on FB. How on earth do they have the password to these accounts? Yes, my late husband would have given me his. That being said ,I'd be surprised if he then used his FB account to carry on a illict affair. But, statistics say that 20 to 60 (yeah they vary wildly) of all men have cheated and 15 to 40 % of women have cheated. I guess all of them are here on CM.

They are all poop eaters.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM

You hear about people cheating all the time but it's not like on here so you're never sure if it's Trolls or people actually have been cheated on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Wow that is really fucked up.

Quoting stickyfingers:

yes me too. i had one woman tell me she prays for my brutal rape and my kids to find me lying in my own blood because i didnt agree with her. how messed up is that?

Quoting hddcooper:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)