Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so excited today will determine a Lot Wish us luck!!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh has an interview with a big AG dealership in moosejaw, he is being *poached* and wooed, and this would mean living in or closer to the small gorgeous city of moosejaw!!! Which means better jobs for me, and more activities for the kids!

Our house in craik will be renting for 2x the amount of our mortgage and will cover the rent for a house in the city!

So excited! Also looking at 2 houses today!!

Send good luck dust our way!!!!

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM

BUMP!

Mommy980106
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Good luck with everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hddcooper
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Gl
D.O.E.
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Thanks girls this is pretty exciting!!! Dh interview just starting so im sitting in the suv waiting! Been in the works for the last few weeks!
D.O.E.
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM
So the houses we are looking at are; an older large house no updates, not sure if i will like it, but it is $900/mo, and downtown. We like the price because our house will be renti.g for $1,100/mo. So that more than covers it.
Second house is 20min outside of town in trendy mortlach, and COMPLETELY upgraded and reno'd and big enough and my dog is welcome too! That one is $1200 mo, so would cost us an extra $100 mo.

Guess which house i want lol
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM

good luck!

you deserve some good news!

D.O.E.
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Quoting silverdawn99:

good luck!

you deserve some good news!

Yeah, yeah we do. And thank god hoysing prices are just going up in craik, we bought low, we can rent and make money, and eventually reno and sell and clean up very well.

I love small town living but being an hour out is just not worki.g for us. 20min is nothing for us to drive but an hour? It honestly sucks.

Please god i hope they like him and make a good offer!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Right. Next month you will be sobbing over how much you hate your dh and how you're so poor, you have to start hooking again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Aww, now that's just mean ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Right. Next month you will be sobbing over how much you hate your dh and how you're so poor, you have to start hooking again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)