Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so sad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I dont have any friends, I am trying to get into this business selling heath and wellness products and I have no one to go to for advice. Boy am I feeling lonely. I guess my man will have to help me. lol I am a great person and people tell me but why don't i have friends. I dont understand. crying

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

christi34
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

hugs

surromama
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't have many friends either, at least not many to hang out with. I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Anon is your friend
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Do you try and sell things to the people you know? I know I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who was constantly trying to sell me something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I havent even started selling anything yet. IT SAYS TRYING TO GET INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you try and sell things to the people you know? I know I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who was constantly trying to sell me something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Jeez, calm down. I think I figured out why nobody want's to hang out with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I havent even started selling anything yet. IT SAYS TRYING TO GET INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

as a side note, I avoid people that sell health and wellness stuff because I can't afford it, and most people who've tried to sell to me (as a friend or aquaintance, not just a stranger)... they don't want to take no for an answer and stop pitching to me.   So... I'm not much help on that end.

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM

you know the old addaege to have a friend, be a friend, right?   Who have you given support to lately or called up or given concern for lately?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)