Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so sad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I dont have any friends, I am trying to get into this business selling heath and wellness products and I have no one to go to for advice. Boy am I feeling lonely. I guess my man will have to help me. lol I am a great person and people tell me but why don't i have friends. I dont understand. crying

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

christi34
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

hugs

surromama
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't have many friends either, at least not many to hang out with. I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Anon is your friend
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Do you try and sell things to the people you know? I know I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who was constantly trying to sell me something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I havent even started selling anything yet. IT SAYS TRYING TO GET INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you try and sell things to the people you know? I know I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who was constantly trying to sell me something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Jeez, calm down. I think I figured out why nobody want's to hang out with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I havent even started selling anything yet. IT SAYS TRYING TO GET INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

KrissyKC
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

as a side note, I avoid people that sell health and wellness stuff because I can't afford it, and most people who've tried to sell to me (as a friend or aquaintance, not just a stranger)... they don't want to take no for an answer and stop pitching to me.   So... I'm not much help on that end.

KrissyKC
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM

you know the old addaege to have a friend, be a friend, right?   Who have you given support to lately or called up or given concern for lately?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN