Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guess the weight and date! *Winner Announced*

Posted by   + Show Post

Cassie2115 is the winner according to my spreadsheet.  She had the smallest guess on 2/26/13 which put her the closest.  If there are any errors on my part, I am sorry. I did the best I could to monitor the entries.  

If Cassie2115 does not respond in a reasonable amount of time, I will award the prize to the next closest entry.

**Giveaway is closed to all further entries as of 2/12/13 12:08AM CST.  No new guesses or revisions of old guesses will be accepted.  The next step will be the announcement of the winner**

**I have about 400 good entries right now and about 50 more than can still try to get an entry made.  Hopefully, I didn't make any mistakes adding entries or allow any duplicates.  If I made any errors, I am sorry.**

**I am closing this giveaway to all new entries.  I will try to get everyone entered that has attempted to enter at this point.  I am getting far enough along that it literally could be any time, so no more entries will be allowed at this point. I will continue to quote people when I have them entered or ask them to try again if their guess has already been taken.**

**I am temporarily closing the giveaway to new entries until I get caught up on the ones I have and get everyone that has tried to enter entered.  I will post a reply stating that entries are closed for now and any new entry after that will be disregarded until reopened**

*I am working on creating a spreadsheet of guesses so that it will be easier for me to determine the winner.  I am going to be quoting replies as I add them to the spreadsheet so that I can capture what guess I have for each person. This will keep people from being able to go back and edit guesses the closer it gets to time. Also, if I come across duplicate answers, I will contact people to give them the opportunity to change their response before entries are closed.*

Okay, I am going to do a contest since I am getting so excited about my new little guy.  I want everyone to guess the date that my baby will be born and then the weight. Date is the priority. Weight is secondary.

Whoever gets the right date and then the closest weight will be the winner.  If no one guesses the right date, then I will go plus/minus one day at a time and then see who got the closest guess to weight. If two people enter the same guess and it is the winning guess, the winner will be the first one that replied.

Whoever wins will get a $100 Amazon gift card.  You cannot reply anonymously if you want to enter.  You must be willing to give me an address or email for me to send the gift card to. The contest will be open until I announce that I am in labor and then no more entries will be taken. One entry per person. Please put your entries in X lbs. and X oz.

Here is some info to guide your guesses:

I am due March 1st with a baby boy. 

My previous babies weighed: 6lbs. 14oz., 6 lbs. 11oz., 5 lbs. 11oz., and 7lbs. 2oz.

My babies were born at exactly 39 weeks, early week 38, late week 37, and exactly 36 weeks.

I am now 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant and have gained about 10 lbs.  With my last pregnancies, I gained around 25 lbs., 20 lbs., 8 lbs, and either 4lbs. or 6 lbs. with the last one. I don't remember exactly.

This baby has a different father than my last ones.  His previous children were not big babies either.

The baby dropped the day I turned 34 weeks, but I do not know if he will stay in that position.

If you want any more info or if any "rules" need to be clarified (just in case I didn't think of something), just ask.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Lmao wow.....
Queen_Bree
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

6 pounds 8 oz , Feb 28th

Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
March 5th 7lbs 2 oz
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HaloWithHorns78
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Feb 26
7lbs 2oz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina.2006
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Jan 31

6lb 13 oz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
1 mom liked this

Feb 1, 7 lbs 3 oz

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Just when I thought I've seen it all here on cm.
yperez0209
1 mom liked this

feb 15, 6.12 pounds

lonelygirl_72
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Feb 26 6 lbs 12oz

TrouserMouse
3 moms liked this

Sorry you don't enjoy things for fun. I used to do giveaways on here quite frequently.

Quoting Anonymous:

R u serious? Do you really require this much attention?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)