Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pretty Sure He's...Well, You Know...ETA The Adjustments

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I believe my husband is in denial about his sexuality.  I think he's at the very LEAST Bi Serious if not All The Way Gay.  I doubt he'll ever leave me or me him, we both enjoy one another's company in other ways and yes, we even enjoy one another sexually, but only because I made some...well, some "adjustments".

Go ahead, bash away, tell me what a fool I am...

ETA--I knew I couldn't get away with being vague all up in here...Yeah, I do fuck him with a strap-on, among other things, okay, okay...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Replies (71-77):
heartnhidin
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Just ask him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Quoting heartnhidin:

Just ask him

I have!  He says no, he loves me, doesn't think about anyone but me.

But...I'm his sole sexual partner.  Maybe he doesn't know what he wants.

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Whatever makes the both of you happy :)

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heartnhidin:

Just ask him

I have!  He says no, he loves me, doesn't think about anyone but me.

But...I'm his sole sexual partner.  Maybe he doesn't know what he wants.

Just tell him you wont care if he has even s small thing for men, and no one else has to know. Do you ever fantasize about women? If so, let him know. Open up to him. Perhaps he will do the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM
What deos he do for you sex wise?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I don't want to sound like a shrink but I'm about to .... How does that make you feel?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So do you ever get any penetration??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my god I am so sorry but I had to lol at this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jessimicuh:

Why bash you? A lot of people take a very very long time to figure out their true sexuality.. How old is he? How long have you been together? What kind of adjustments have you made with your sex life?

A). Why bash me?  Because I'm a doormat, of course!  I am willingly tuning a blind eye to my husband's inability to find my vagina fascinating, mainly because it's getting damn sad to have him deflate the second he gets in there and only perk up when I haul out my rubber dick.

B) We're in our 40's

You go right ahead, I have a sense of humor about things (clearly).

Sure, I get anal and about once a month he'll give the old bajingo a whirl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

LOL I'm perfectly fine with anal play and my husband is perfectly open with me. But fucking a man in the ass with a dildo grosses me out. Nothing wrong with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh is not bi or gay and yet he loves his butt to be played with. Try some attention to your dh's butt hole. You will see your dh go mad with pleasure. Give him something he can't get anywhere else and he will never go looking for what you won't give. What is sad is your dh probably isn't comfortable with telling you what he'd really like because you are too up tight. You said you'd leave - so sad for your dh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I'd be gone but I'm not into this whole bi-man culture like most women. I guess I'm the odd one out. I married a man because I want to be fucked not do any fucking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)