Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**does the running man**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I'm sooooo excited!!!! My so finally has his snip snip appointment in about 3 weeks!! Whoop!!!

They weren't going to allow it because he's ONLY 33 (34 in June) *eye roll* and has 3 kids (youngest being 11) and he's "single". What a bunch of horse shit. The only reason he got approved was because he told them we've been dating two years and I have two kids.. youngest being 2(I met him 3 weeks after I had my daughter). And the only reason. He's not procrastinating anymore is because I'm pushing him to do it. Lol that's funny but yes I want it done. Neither of us want any more kids and do t want an oops.

Anyways... I still thinks it's horseshit that they wouldn't let him get it with out my input in the situation. A single guy should be allowed to get snipped if he chooses... you'd think in the military they'd be all for it. Lol

That's all. :-)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I had a hysterectomy in 2011 and my husband plans on getting himself fixed too, lol. We list have to wait to see if insurance covers it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Lol that's funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a hysterectomy in 2011 and my husband plans on getting himself fixed too, lol. We list have to wait to see if insurance covers it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)