Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Prosecuting Casey Anthony

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Is anyone going to watch the movie tonight? I will be watching it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Replies (71-75):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I didnt watch the trial so I'm interested in what the movie will be like. 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

this will be my first ever Lifetime premiere watch. I kinda feel old. My MIL was unemployed when the trial was going on though and watched all the time so she updated me near daily.  Pretty girls really can get away with murder apparently.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it will be interesting. 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Saw the Rob Lowe interview on the movie on GMA, apparently it shows quite a bit more of the facts of the case...his opinion on her guilt was very evident in the interview, as was his disgust.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

yup, reserved the TV from DH. Very excited.

Why are you excited? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I saw a few where she had make-up on and short hair. I thought she was pretty in the pic I saw. 

Quoting gcstar42:

Except that she is not pretty at all. Lol I think she has a weird shaped face.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

this will be my first ever Lifetime premiere watch. I kinda feel old. My MIL was unemployed when the trial was going on though and watched all the time so she updated me near daily.  Pretty girls really can get away with murder apparently.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it will be interesting. 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Saw the Rob Lowe interview on the movie on GMA, apparently it shows quite a bit more of the facts of the case...his opinion on her guilt was very evident in the interview, as was his disgust.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

yup, reserved the TV from DH. Very excited.

Why are you excited? 

krissy0506
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I was consumed by that trial while it was going on...its kinda sick, but I have a daughter that is the same age as what Kaylee would have been and it just disgusted me. I was physically angy and shocked when they came back with a not guilty charge, on EVERYthing regarding the death of her daughter. I'm going to try to Watch it because I'm interested to see their take on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Quoting krissy0506:

I was consumed by that trial while it was going on...its kinda sick, but I have a daughter that is the same age as what Kaylee would have been and it just disgusted me. I was physically angy and shocked when they came back with a not guilty charge, on EVERYthing regarding the death of her daughter. I'm going to try to Watch it because I'm interested to see their take on it.

I didn't follow it back then of course I heard about it. I don't know the facts of the case.

mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I tried watching it and just shut it off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)