Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food Service Secrets!!! update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 125 Replies
1 mom liked this

post them here! what REALLY goes on in those kitchens at McDonalds? What's in that chili at Wendys?

So I posted one of my stories on page 11, but here's another one. From good ole Applebees

I once had a table of the BITCHIEST girls you had ever seen. I am talking the kind of girls you see on TV who think they are the shit. I'm Hispanic, so they were talking reeeeally slow to me, as if I couldn't understand English.

Well, the busboy heard what was going on and told the chef. When the chef recieved their order, he coughed all over their food as he was making it, and "accidently" sneezed in their salads.

The kicker? They thought the food was delicious, and I got a twenty dollar tip, which I immeadiately gave to the chef

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I work fast food and I know nothing disgusting going on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM

it goes that they're defrozing junk and unhealthy food and we even take our kids there

PerfectVirgo
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think I want to read these. :x
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I've worked fast food and I've never seen disgusting behind the scenes stuff. I'd like to think those things are few and far between.

428pm
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked at pizza hut as a young adult and taco bell and pizza hut are the same compnay, the meat would sometimes come to our kitchen and then be driven over by the manager.

It comes in bags as liquid, you boil the stuff bag and all and it solidifies into taco meat.  Makes you wonder if it's soy?!!

And Ive never seen anyone spit in anyones food or mess with it.

I worked for 3 yrs as a tim hortons drive through manager, please dont raise your voice and yell into the speaker, it hurts the workers ears.  When you sing in the car to your radio we hear that.  The speaker doesnt turn off until you drive off the pad.

Pizza hut crusts are made my proofing them in a cm of oil *gag*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Most of Casey's food is all frozen stuff. Our pizza really is fresh dough.  I have customers that ask for their pizza a special way (usually thin crust) and to keep their loyalty I will make it that way. Only one person at a time works in the kitchen and when I work it stays clean and everything is washed before it is used again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Pubes in your sandwich happen, especially if you're acting like a raging cunt toward the cashier
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Dh worked for Burger King, Taco Bell, Dominos, and a small local pizza place. The only place he won't eat at is Dominos (unless it's late and he's desperate). He said they were all very clean. He just doesn't like Dominos.
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Never seen anything horrible. When I was a GM I made it clear that I would fire people on the spot if I saw anyone doing something maliciously to someone's food. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN