Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food Service Secrets!!! update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

post them here! what REALLY goes on in those kitchens at McDonalds? What's in that chili at Wendys?

So I posted one of my stories on page 11, but here's another one. From good ole Applebees

I once had a table of the BITCHIEST girls you had ever seen. I am talking the kind of girls you see on TV who think they are the shit. I'm Hispanic, so they were talking reeeeally slow to me, as if I couldn't understand English.

Well, the busboy heard what was going on and told the chef. When the chef recieved their order, he coughed all over their food as he was making it, and "accidently" sneezed in their salads.

The kicker? They thought the food was delicious, and I got a twenty dollar tip, which I immeadiately gave to the chef

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Replies (121-125):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:18 AM
His was in centerpoint well guess don't eat pizza hut in alabama

Quoting jaylonsmommy26:

Its been awhile so i don't remember his name but his was in clanton al.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you happen to remember the name? My df said that sounded like something a guy he worked with at a pizza hut in ala... I read it to him to see what he thought and he laughed and said it sounded like something adam would do... lol

Quoting jaylonsmommy26:

I worked at a pizza hut in Alabama. One of the guys who cooked the pizza was helping me put the salad bar up one night after we closed. He grabbed a pickle spear with his bare hand out of the jar, the hocked a loogie in it. He looked at me and laughed like it was so effin funny. I was really disgusted because my family and i ate there on a regular basis and im pretty sure that wasnt his first time doing that :( So yeah needless to say he was fired the next day after i turned him in to the manager.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:32 AM
I worked at Wendy's a few years ago. The owner made us take an entire case of expired meant cook it and put it in the chili.
Mrs.Winchester
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:34 AM

I could tell you a dozen stories.

I worked at a KFC once for like a month and the guys would go out back to smoke and spit on the ground.  The manager got on them for spitting all over the ground and making a mess so they started spitting in this bucket of cole slaw that was being served to customers.

I have witnessed so much laziness and food safety issues that you'd never want to eat out again.

jaylonsmommy26
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My sister worked at McDonald's a few years ago, and she used to tell me about how the manager (a grown married man in his 40' s) and one of the teenage girls who worked their would go in the walk in freezer and have sex!

starbuckmom03
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Mmmm, Casey's pizza!  We don't have one in St Louis so when we go to my inlaws, we usually have Casey's pizza for supper on Saturday nights.  Even my nephew and niece show up because they know if we are there, there will be pizza!

My kids first pizza is always Casey's pizza!

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of Casey's food is all frozen stuff. Our pizza really is fresh dough.  I have customers that ask for their pizza a special way (usually thin crust) and to keep their loyalty I will make it that way. Only one person at a time works in the kitchen and when I work it stays clean and everything is washed before it is used again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN