Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to cheat on my homework!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
  • 32 Replies

I am seeking any volunteers that will code my visual basic case project? Any takers?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM

BUMP!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM

damnit someone must be bored enough to do one little assignment for chapter one!

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM

You are looking on CM for help with that, lol? Sorry I can't help you with that one. I could write a paper for you though. 

mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Lol.. How much you gonna pay?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I'm definitely not the right person :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Idk how. And cheating is wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Are you good at visual basics? case project based on airplane takeoff calculations.

Got ideas?

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Lol.. How much you gonna pay?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM

it isnt like anyone is gonna know at the college

Quoting lowencope:

Idk how. And cheating is wrong.

hollinicole
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I don't even know what that is lol but have my own 5 classes of work to get done yay! lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM

we could trade homework!

Quoting hollinicole:

I don't even know what that is lol but have my own 5 classes of work to get done yay! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)