Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Smdh I'm gonna beat his a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
My bf that is he took off to Cincinnati for a business conference I was supposed to be at also. he spent 700.00 in the last two weeks of my money since his mom who is his accountant abused her power and froze his accounts. She pulled 250.00 for him to go but since the acct is frozen when we tried paying the credit card bill to bring me since nice paid everything this month besides cc bill we couldn't. Now he's in the conference not answering calls or txts the heaters barely blowing hot air the neighbor kid keeps breaking into the shed to smoke and I can't get ahold of him or our business partners to get him to call me and tell me wtf to do about the heater! Called the cops on the little shit a few houses down they didn't do anything but talk to him. He's only 12 and they didn't catch him in the act so they won't do anything. Smdh I'm pissed off.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_dl6
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Yeah i can say i'd be pretty pissed off too !

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

wth...why did his mom freeze his accounts...and I would be going to her  boss! I doubt he's going to answer while he is in a business conference, that would be rude and TACKY! 

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM

its not that serious, chill out. you're an dult handle it not sure what else to tell you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:02 PM
He works for a defense company and was fired for attendance they brought him back and since he had 3 small pay checks he shouldn't spend money she does all if her kids books she's not with a firm she's on every single acct for all 4 of her kids. We brought her the papers to get her off and she won't sign because I can't do it for him apparently. Yeah he should answer when it has something to do with the house I don't want the pipes to freeze and explode its only 27degrees here the hoa "maintenance" contractor won't bill us to come fix it and we can't use anyone else without paying hefty fines. I was supposed to be there with him it's OUR business not just his.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

wth...why did his mom freeze his accounts...and I would be going to her  boss! I doubt he's going to answer while he is in a business conference, that would be rude and TACKY! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:03 PM
This happened last year in winter the old owners didn't tell us the heater was junk we fixed it but it acts up we just finally got our plumbing redone and not just fixed I don't want the plumbing to explode again

Quoting notjstasocermom:

its not that serious, chill out. you're an dult handle it not sure what else to tell you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Why not just open a new account and keep the one his mom is on at zero.
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:14 PM

wow, that sucks...you need to turn your faucets on to a slow drip..that will help them to keep them from freezing. until he is able to call you! Im not sure why you are yelling "OUR" as in trying to make a point to me. I don't care either way. BUT, in the meantime, since he is not answering drip your faucets.

Quoting Anonymous:

He works for a defense company and was fired for attendance they brought him back and since he had 3 small pay checks he shouldn't spend money she does all if her kids books she's not with a firm she's on every single acct for all 4 of her kids. We brought her the papers to get her off and she won't sign because I can't do it for him apparently. Yeah he should answer when it has something to do with the house I don't want the pipes to freeze and explode its only 27degrees here the hoa "maintenance" contractor won't bill us to come fix it and we can't use anyone else without paying hefty fines. I was supposed to be there with him it's OUR business not just his.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:34 PM
When we did that last time they linked the accounts together idk why he can't just un freeze them either I've never had anyone on my bank account ever so I don't know about all that stuff

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not just open a new account and keep the one his mom is on at zero.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Let the water drip a little from the faucets and get some space heaters. You'll be fine
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:37 PM
They are I'm worried about the washer connection that's what exploded first last time since its a small pipe I turned the oven on to 500 to try and keep heat going. Was just saying its our business I should be there and his mother should be dealing with this because she wants to control the money obviously she can deal with the bull rap lol usually she's the one here when we go out of town

Quoting Lyssa0587:

wow, that sucks...you need to turn your faucets on to a slow drip..that will help them to keep them from freezing. until he is able to call you! Im not sure why you are yelling "OUR" as in trying to make a point to me. I don't care either way. BUT, in the meantime, since he is not answering drip your faucets.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)