Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i wish i could bring them inside

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 17 Replies

This is fred isn't he sweet. He and his brother george where born in the bushes about 10 months ago alone with 6 littermates. They have since been tamed and named by my kids. Several of the other kittens where given homes (a few died :( ) but fred and george still are here. They are super sweet kitties and i would love to bring them in , but we have 3 dogs and a cat already and hubby would kill me! Plus we rent and though the owners if our house are suckers they really don't want cats in the house they feed the kittens as much as we do lol. So outside they stay. Every morning i sit on my porch with a cup of coffee and they jump into my lap for cuddles :) i did bring them in on halloween and lock them in the bathroom though because they are black
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Aww. I want a kitty but dh is allergic. We have 2 dogs & a guinea pig.
allsolittle
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Eah... I hate cats.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
428pm
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

if they arent fixed, look forward to more next year.  What about bringing them to the local shelter?

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Awww i love kitties!! Hubs always tells me " your cats are going nuts out here better get them fed" there are about 8 stray cats on my porch every morning lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I'll take them!! (I wish, I also have 3 cats and a dog, but If I only had one cat and a dog I'd so take them).

tigermommy24
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Aww i wnt a kitty but my fiance says no cuz him and my two boys are slightly allergic but i wnt a kitty again
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM
My neighbors and i got all the strays fixed, shelters wont take them they are full. The pound will take them and probably put them to sleep and we would have to pay a fee to drop them off they will not come pick up strays so we started traping the females and fixing them then the males.

Quoting 428pm:

if they arent fixed, look forward to more next year.  What about bringing them to the local shelter?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
They are so sweet they think they live here though if i leave the door open they will walk right in like they own the place

Quoting DanaG70:

I'll take them!! (I wish, I also have 3 cats and a dog, but If I only had one cat and a dog I'd so take them).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
There's a ca that runs around our we want to bring in but we have 3 dogs and a cat already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Lol! I'm trying to work my way into a "porch kitty". I live in Florida so its warm all year round. :)

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Awww i love kitties!! Hubs always tells me " your cats are going nuts out here better get them fed" there are about 8 stray cats on my porch every morning lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN