Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could she be a model? if you must be negative, try to at least be nice **EDIT!!!!***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She does not look like me lol ^^

Well?

She is wearing makeup because we did makeovers on each other. She wanted to look like Bella off of Twilight.

Funny thing is, she looks a lot like my cousin who is a former VS model. She looks more like my cousin than she looks like me, right down to the dimple on her chin!!!! LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Replies (131-135):
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I think so but she also looks WAY too damn young for THAT much makeup (unless its a makeover at home, once in a while kind of thing)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

She is not being steered toward modeling. I never said she was. She has no interest in it, other than the occasional runway opportunities, locally. She is more into sports and academics. And, why would you doubt it? You don't know her.

Quoting AylinsMom:

toddler...doubt it ! Steer her towards something else besides modeling.

Quoting Anonymous:

o.O

As in, very mature and grown up. Very responsible. She has been like that since she was a toddler.

Quoting AylinsMom:

hmmmm. LOL a "mini grown" up...hmmmm Paging Dr. HOUSE STAT ! Have fun with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is a child, tyvm. She is a great kid, although there's not much childish about her. She is and always has been a mini grown up.

Quoting AylinsMom:

She should try being a child first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Then what is the point of the post if she isn't being steered towards it. I really hope she's into sports and school. That will open more doors for her.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is not being steered toward modeling. I never said she was. She has no interest in it, other than the occasional runway opportunities, locally. She is more into sports and academics. And, why would you doubt it? You don't know her.

Quoting AylinsMom:

toddler...doubt it ! Steer her towards something else besides modeling.

Quoting Anonymous:

o.O

As in, very mature and grown up. Very responsible. She has been like that since she was a toddler.

Quoting AylinsMom:

hmmmm. LOL a "mini grown" up...hmmmm Paging Dr. HOUSE STAT ! Have fun with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is a child, tyvm. She is a great kid, although there's not much childish about her. She is and always has been a mini grown up.

Quoting AylinsMom:

She should try being a child first.

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Pretty much anyone could.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ollie123
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Yes she is very pretty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)