Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could she be a model? if you must be negative, try to at least be nice **EDIT!!!!***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She does not look like me lol ^^

Well?

She is wearing makeup because we did makeovers on each other. She wanted to look like Bella off of Twilight.

Funny thing is, she looks a lot like my cousin who is a former VS model. She looks more like my cousin than she looks like me, right down to the dimple on her chin!!!! LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
nikkik526
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Yes but take off all the make up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I think so but I don't think she needs to wear so much makeup. She seems like she would be prettier without it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM
That's a ton of makeup. She'd be absolutely beautiful if you insisted on her that she dress her age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Yes and she does not need make up
shygrl3cccm
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM
This is what I thought too before I even saw her pic.

She is cute!

Quoting norwgnwood:

In this day and age anyone can be a model.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Imo shes a beautiful little girl but shes missing that wow factor..it may be under all that makeup
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM

well you know it's not always about looks...i could see her in print ads or something...super model, probably not. not yet anyways..but does she have the balls to be in the industry is the real question. if you are serious, get real head shots and build a portfolio. she is cute, but that is just a inkling of what she needs to be to be a real model.

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM

No idea. She's very pretty though.

Yellowlily333
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
she is very beautiful. that being said I do not wish the life that models life on her. Just let her be a kid. :)
audreesmama
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I asked if modeling was something SHE wanted to do or something YOU wanted her to do. That's a huge difference. Also, how old is she? 

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I didn't say I was putting her in it. She has done a little runway for fun but nothing serious. We did makeovers tonight.

Quoting audreesmama:

Does SHE want to? That's what's more important. If she wanted to, she could. If you're trying to force her, then no. How old is she? She doesn't look even 13, and that's a ton of makeup for a kid. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured